Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. My front room now looks like a bomb has hit it literally with piles of books everywhere and furniture pulled out.

Thank you for the 'special' coffee Private Meebo I'm going to need it today. Just awaiting the gas engineer now, he was meant to be here at 9.00am, he has no excuse to be late as he only lives down the road !

Glad the Old Sailor will have no excuse to ignore your commands from now on Private Mcc2 !

Morning all, it's a website restructuring day for me today - my number 2 website looks better than my number 1 and I just can't get number 1 to look as good....

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, well for once only had 12 relists tod for somer today.

Was quiet releaved when I actually found the correct Pc in the right County, which as somer said startrd out in 2008, its rather fightening.

Hope Sgt that the gas man arrives okay & that you will be nice & cosy if the bad weather arrives by the weekend, as they predict.

Hope everyone is improving.

Am about to do some more listing somer is already listing & we both did yesterday as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Lol, well at least you had coding Corporal Somerset, I just had that feeling of sheer panic thinking where on earth was the item and it took me about half an hour to find it !!!

Sarge… with over 11,000 items on the Belgium site (but shrinking by the day) and around 13,0000 listings here (and growing by the day) we HAVE to have a coding system (and sometimes it actually works)

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

wow! that is a lot of stock. I'm afraid i got sniped, and last week sold a card to someone ither than Moonie!
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Guess what ... the fire doesn't fit, it's too deep ! There's about an inch gap because of the neck of the chimney. So I've had my house turned upside down for nothing unless I get a stone mason in to knock out the neck. I've had to tell the engineer to put the old fire back in. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old fire in the first place, it was O/H insisting it wasn't efficient enough so the air will be blue when he gets home !

Oh dear, sometimes old is best....

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Somerset..............when I click on your collectable link, it gives me the spooky.........site is not safe message. just fyi.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    wow! that is a lot of stock. I'm afraid i got sniped, and last week sold a card to someone ither than Moonie!
    I best get back to your shop again

In the meantime this is what I do most days

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Guess what ... the fire doesn't fit, it's too deep ! There's about an inch gap because of the neck of the chimney. So I've had my house turned upside down for nothing unless I get a stone mason in to knock out the neck. I've had to tell the engineer to put the old fire back in. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the old fire in the first place, it was O/H insisting it wasn't efficient enough so the air will be blue when he gets home !

Oh crikey, Sarge!
    If JR had done this to me, not only would the air be blue - he would have a blue tinted bruised eye to go with it.

Well, I don't know who is on guard duty, but there is a disappointing lack of defence with regards to our precious listings. I lost two more listings late last night - I was rather busy in the mess, just clearing up and doing a little bit of minesweeping - I can't stand waste!

Keep up the good work everyone, and if the infiltrators sneak in and pinch our listings, hit 'em back hard - list lots more!
    I feel that we are under attack - lots of newbies sneaking in - so be on your guard.

Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Thread Information