Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Had a better night - no cramp til I started ton get up. OH is at the hospital for most of the day, so I can do 'things'. I also will have my PC back tonight. Just don't know if it will be a blank canvas or if I have any files left on it. I left tea and coffee in the canteen. I need another cup before starting to do 'things' (like going to the PO)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a tad nippy out there I think as all the cars are white over again. Just glad I'm not hubby as he has to get his bus warmed up and windows cleared before he can set off on the 1st run of the day.

Thanks for the tea Red as I overslept slightly after a restless night due to knees and leg cramps. Some nights I can get comfortable straight away; other times not.

Have to write a few more Christmas cards to folks that I'd forgotten about - always the way

But first another mug of tea:

Name:  Owl.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  15.6 KB

Renault have just been to pick my car up to check it over and for the first time in it's life the little sod refused to start so it is now having it's battery charged and they are coming back this afternoon for it, the little sod.
    I also managed to keep hold of the item i lost last week so no spud duty for me.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope they can soty your car for you.

Sgt well at least as said already get it over with & then after Christmas you may be able to eat better, have they said how long you will be there.

Have just done over 600 of somers relists, & no losses.

Ello troops I will have double measures please Private Kite.
    Brrrr it's chilly out there and both my arms now resemble a pin cushion where they tried and failed to get blood out of me. They were threatening to send me to the blood room so in the end my veins relented and managed to fill three test tubes although they had to pummel the last one out of me !

As I'm supposed to be having the op in the morning Lieutenant Maplegin I hope that I can go home the same day all being well. I just hope there are no complications and they have to open me up completely.

And why are you going to the P.O. Private Meebo (she asked suspiciously)?! You are meant to be taking things easy ! We nearly had fistycuffs happening in our P.O. yesterday which was quite entertaining. There was a long queue for the single window and the assistant stopped to tie up some sacks and get rid of them. A woman in the queue started mouthing off saying what on earth was she doing and was she never going to be served. The assistant explained that she needed to make some space and the woman would have to wait. All hell broke lose with both of them yelling at one another and the woman stuck a finger up to the assistant and was then banned from the P.O. altogether ! Talk about peace and goodwill to all mankind ... they forgot about womankind !

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

As I'm supposed to be having the op in the morning Lieutenant Maplegin I hope that I can go home the same day all being well. I just hope there are no complications and they have to open me up completely.

I was morning op too Sarge, first on the list and home in the afternoon.

Just think of all that lovely Christmas food and drink you will soon be able to enjoy!
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Quote Originally Posted by sucadot View Post
    I was morning op too Sarge, first on the list and home in the afternoon.

Just think of all that lovely Christmas food and drink you will soon be able to enjoy!

Well they said morning on the phone and said they would send a letter but it still hasn't arrived so I still don't know what time ! I must say it would be nice to have my usual Baileys on Christmas day though !

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not to mention New Year!!
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Buttons, I see that we both had the same buyer come through. You gave a negative and she has a strike through. I might as well relist the two items that she BINed.

Thread Information