Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Still rushing round trying to get everything done for this weekend and our Christmas meal on Sunday - not that I will be eating it ! Cadet Huw and wife are arriving on Saturday and staying until the 19th and Cadet Malcolm and wife will arrive on the Sunday morning just for the day as they are working on the Monday. Friday I'm at the hospital so that is one day less - yikes !

​Hope all goes well for you today Private Meebo, will be thinking of you. x

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good evening! I am home and my PC has left for further treatment. I do hope it won't be too painful (like loosing all the files) We did get back home at 4pm so missed the worst of the rush hour. I had lots of blood taken, my blood pressure managed to go down enough to put me on the chemo in tablet form. Having read all the possible side effects does make me wonder if I am doing the right thing. (of course I am) I am off to bed shortly, so hope to see you all in the morning

Hope you have a restful sleep, Meebo. I am thinking of you.

Becky, that's a lot of goings on. Can I buy you a little drinky in the mess?

Maple, it is so stressful to deal with situations with elderly loved ones. I feel for you. (My Dad was sick for many years before he passed. I took care of my Mom from when she was 88 to almost 92 and husband took care of his Mom for many years. He and I were together for the last 12 years of her life. MIL had a major stroke at age 88 and lived to be 92.) I know that several here have had situations that are similar so when I read the comments I feel for those who are trying to help their parents. The fact that it is still a parent child relationship adds to the complications. It's especially difficult if the parent has a more dominant / aggressive type of personality. My Mom was easy to help, but MIL not so much. She was a challenge.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sweet dreams, meebo. Glad your magic pills are already working. Sarge - souns like a crazy but fun Dec for you. Mostly. Green - it is hard, but rewarding to be able to do turnabout with a parent. I took care of my mom for 4 years, and wish it hhad been longer,
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Sweet dreams, meebo. Glad your magic pills are already working. Sarge - souns like a crazy but fun Dec for you. Mostly. Green - it is hard, but rewarding to be able to do turnabout with a parent. I took care of my mom for 4 years, and wish it hhad been longer,
    I'll miss my mother until the day I die. She was a sweetie. Both my parents had a lot of character and, the older I get, the more I realise that.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post

Becky, that's a lot of goings on. Can I buy you a little drinky in the mess?

DRINK ? Did someone say free drink ? ... she said rushing in with ears flapping ! Now I don't mind if I do Private Gold. Plus I need more now that I can't eat much !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I started the day with really high blood pressure. I hope the drugs I have just taken will get it down. Not sure what I will do today, maybe just catch up on some sleep.I also want to tackle one of the UFO's in my workroom. It would certainly give me some space. I have made tea and coffee and there is the usual bread and Müsli. Now I must write to my children and tell them what is happening or they will tell me off.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - woke up to a cold house and as we had the CH boiler serviced yesterday, thought something was very wrong. After checking all the radiators, etc. discovered that the engineer had turned the thermostat down!

Now cosy and warm and aching bones loosening up as I wander around t'internet.

Hope you are feeling better, meebo and Sarge.

Have all a good day and stay warm.

Private Meebo you don't 'need' to do anything today, just take a day to relax and get that blood pressure down !

Thank you for the good wishes Private Mcc2. Shakes head is despair though, talking of blood pressure mine must be up as I had two direct hits last night so now I have to go to the MyHermes shop and the P.O. before going into town with O/H in search of Christmas presents. Grrrr after a successful November closely guarding my listings it seems the Christmas madness is creeping in !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! Left tea and coffee in the canteen plus some muffins - chocolate or lemon. Must dash - Diuretics are working

Thread Information