Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning , well been a busy morning went to carboot this morning, bought a couple of bits for us but no stock., mostly christmas stuff,

We went to the Wincanton Street Fayre a lot in the high street,& there was a very busy scene we took N's Mum & she enjoyed it, & saw sevseral people she hadn't seen for a long tome but she couldn't remember the names, just that she thought she new them anyway she enjoyed herself.

am afraid somer has a couple of bombs going off next week but I hope to scan ready to list if can find the time today

Sgt Granddaughter is enjoying Bath & she says they did the abbey & went ip on the abbey roof & did it after dark & she sent some pictures it looked lovely light up, also gather the market was packed

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon all - seem to be running a bit late this morning!

Having a few problems with the Old Sailor's new neighbours as they've put up flashing Christmas lights all around their house and are leaving them on for 24 hours non-stop. The problem is that as Dad is stone deaf, he has a special smoke alarm from the Fire Service which involves a flashing green light - and next door's lights are streaming into his room at night and he thinks it's his smoke alarm. I offered to have a word with them [single Mum with 3 teenage children] but he won't let me as I'd probably only get a mouthfull back. So himself is fitting a blackout blind tomorrow. They seemed OK when they moved in but having seen the police and social workers constantly there .........

Back to the Christmas cards as want to get them out of the way this week.

Ello troops. Maybe tactfully suggest the neighbours would save on their electric bill if they switched them off when they went to bed Private Mcc2 !

I'm also plodding through the Christmas cards at the moment in an attempt to get everything done in the next two weeks. At the moment don't quite know how I'm going to get everything done in time - sigh.

The cadets wouldn't be able to look after me Lieutenant Maplegin. They are only here for a couple of days. Cadet Huw is too ill himself with his chronic fatigue syndrome to look after people and the other daughter-in-law is working over the Christmas period so they have to go back.

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

The cadets wouldn't be able to look after me Lieutenant Maplegin. .

I wish you as good an experience as Squirrel (aka Sucadot) had earlier on this year Sarge. Unbelievable. I drove her to the hospital, went back later the same day - and there she was, sat up in bed munching "nut" butties of some sort and devouring a pot of tea (we all know how it is with her, don't we?) - and then I drove her home! lol! I really put myself out and stayed overnight, just in case, but hey ho - what a waste of time that was! ROFL!

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    I wish you as good an experience as Squirrel (aka Sucadot) had earlier on this year Sarge. Unbelievable. I drove her to the hospital, went back later the same day - and there she was, sat up in bed munching "nut" butties of some sort and devouring a pot of tea (we all know how it is with her, don't we?) - and then I drove her home! lol! I really put myself out and stayed overnight, just in case, but hey ho - what a waste of time that was! ROFL!

Munching nut butties indeed! I remember a penguin coming in and pinching most of 'em! Apart from that it did all go very smoothly Sarge.
    I stocked up the freezer with ready meals, read and did jigsaws. I was driving again 7 days later and have had no problems since - just glad to be rid of the pesky gallbladder.
    Fingers crossed you get your date before Christmas.
    Last edited by sucadot; 2nd December 2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: typo
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Quote Originally Posted by sucadot View Post
    Munching nut butties indeed! I remember a penguin coming in and pinching most of 'em! Apart from that it did all go very smoothly Sarge.
    I stocked up the freezer with ready meals, read and did jigsaws. I was driving again 7 days later and have had no problems since - just glad to be rid of the pesky gallbladder.
    Fingers crossed you get your date before Christmas.

That is very good to know Private Dot. I had no idea you had gone through the same thing, bloomin' painful ain't it !
    I shall be glad to get rid of it but just a bit worried how everything is going to react with my IBS afterwards, I'm getting enough stomach upsets as it is at the moment and don't particularly want more - a bit of an inconvenience when you are in the middle of a battle field !!!

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

That is very good to know Private Dot. I had no idea you had gone through the same thing, bloomin' painful ain't it !
    I shall be glad to get rid of it but just a bit worried how everything is going to react with my IBS afterwards, I'm getting enough stomach upsets as it is at the moment and don't particularly want more - a bit of an inconvenience when you are in the middle of a battle field !!!

Oh lol! Another brilliant photo Sarge

It was a pain that's for sure, and often in the middle of the night too - very inconsiderate!

I didn't have other stomach issues so sadly can't help with the IBS, but hopefully they'll be able to answer your concerns at the pre-op.

The one thing that has changed for me is my appetite for cheese. I used to love it but cut down a lot whilst waiting for the op, and now I rarely want to eat any.
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Quote Originally Posted by sucadot View Post
    Oh lol! Another brilliant photo Sarge

It was a pain that's for sure, and often in the middle of the night too - very inconsiderate!

I didn't have other stomach issues so sadly can't help with the IBS, but hopefully they'll be able to answer your concerns at the pre-op.

The one thing that has changed for me is my appetite for cheese. I used to love it but cut down a lot whilst waiting for the op, and now I rarely want to eat any.

I've gone off all sorts of food waiting for the op since spring, amazing what a bit of pain does for the appetite ! Oh well, I have lost 2 stone so at least that is good. I shall have to ask Father Christmas to bring me a new army uniform as my trousers keep falling down !

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Galling down trousers are nae fun so you'll have to splurge and get a couple of new outfits
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information