Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

someone PM me penni's email please Iv'e losted it

Edited to say this was supposed to be about a tens machine but put it in the wrong place. i didnt like the tens it didnt do a thing for me apart from annoy me, the hospital gave me one, i took it off befor i got back in the car

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    someone PM me penni's email please Iv'e losted it

Edited to say this was supposed to be about a tens machine but put it in the wrong place. i didnt like the tens it didnt do a thing for me apart from annoy me, the hospital gave me one, i took it off befor i got back in the car
    Buttons, I bought a Tens machine several years ago.
    I had an accident and broke my shoulder way back in the 70's and damaged a lot of muscle in my forearm and shoulder. My whole arm went black and blue with bruises.
    I also had tenosynovitis which I think was caused by my occupation as a china flower maker for Aynsley China and also twilighting for two other flower maker manufactories' in Stoke.
    Physio didn't help much, I have had constant pain since then lifting my right arm - even just ironing causes pain. Right shoulder now droops.
    I have tried Tens for the pain - it didn't work for me.

Also, it should be mentioned that there isn't enough good-quality scientific evidence to say for sure whether TENS is a reliable method of pain relief. More research is needed and clinical trials for TENS are ongoing.

Healthcare professionals have reported that it seems to help some people, although how well it works depends on the individual and the condition being treated.

TENS isn't a cure for pain and often only provides short-term relief while the TENS machine is being used.

However, the treatment is generally very safe and you may feel it's worth trying instead of, or in addition to, the usual medical treatments.
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

The bit i like about my tens machine is the pads can be heated which provides some relief
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Tea and coffee are made, I even remembered to defrost bread last night. I feel quite smug. A trip later to the PO with the YDC parcels and after that probably a lot of inactivity. It is quite damp out, but not so cold, though I would prefer cold and dry. Barney is telling me he wants his breakfast (you wouldn't think that a rabbit can make so much noise) so I better oblige

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Rather an unsettled night thanks to the howling wind and rain. Just glad himself isn't out in all this as there will be a lot of surface water about as well as inconsiderate/bad drivers..

He got confirmation from his boss yesterday that his last day at work before retirement will be the 20th December - then what will I do with him when he finds things to 'do' when he's bored and succeeds in disrupting our normally quiet household ?!

Will pack my YDC parcels today but no idea if I can get out to post them unless I have a chauffeur .........

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Grandmas_mug.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  44.7 KB

p.s. thanks for all the info regarding using a Tens machine. Will look for ours and see if it's still useable.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 29th November 2018 at 07:27 AM.

Mornin' troops. That was bracing chasing my bins that had blown down the hill !

I want to get my YDC parcels to the post office but I still have two items not paid for by a newbie so will wait until lunchtime, if not I will have to make two trips.

Private Mcc2 if he's anything like my O/H I would have a long, long list waiting for him of jobs I have wanted done for years !!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Added some new stuff today and sorted all of my re-listings

Good morning all. It's a nice day here. I closed a few listings and made new trinkets to donate to the hospital thrift shop, so will have to get more listings up here.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I made tea and coffee. Outside it is just getting light. No rain or wind and I think it is quite warm again. Yesterday it got to 14*C!! crazy. I started doing a bit of tidying in my work room yesterday, so if anyone comes to look at the PC (I haven't asked anyone yet) they can actually move around in there without treading on things. I need my tea, so will go and have breakfast

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - thought I posted earlier, but obviously not unless the gremlins are at work again.

We have a bright sunshine after wind and rain all night so mayb, just maybe, we'll get the rest of the daffodil bulbs planted out - if I can drag himself away from his dratted Youtube videos.
    If it's not QI or Top Gear, it's DIY RV/MH improvements in dreadful nasal accents.

One more YDC packet to post then I must also tidy up my little office again

Thread Information