Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. Brrrr it's cold, it's still only 1.8 out in our garden at the moment.

Back on cat feeding duty this evening and I had to laugh as I went to get my recycling bins in and one of the cats was sat outside my front door. He's got a long wait until teatime !

Getting a bit fed up, why is it so quiet at the moment ? I need some battle action to warm me up !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you, cheaver and astral. I have learned something new! This is a job for my other half, I think. I will have to break it to him gently that he is required to open up the PC. Sometime this weekend, maybe.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mine are quite safe, thank you. I have made tea and coffee and remembered to defrost some bread. But I will make some later today. Outside it doesn't seem to be as cold as yesterday. We will see what the weekend will be like. Have a great day everyone

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Think mine are very safe as well despite various plugs over social media. Anyway, I have some family history stuff to get on with in the mean time. I had to empty one of my FH shelves yesterday looking for some paperwork and today, I have to put it all back - folders, ring binders, certificates, old newspapers, etc. Time to weed some of it out......

Another foggy morning out there - just glad the heating's on or I'd still be in bed!

Take care all and keep warm.

Mornin' troops. Of course mine are safe Private Gold (sob) , need you ask with my brilliant winter camouflage ?!

Cats fed and watered and O/H has departed on his tennis club weekend. Now I need to tidy up my quarters and get some food shopping in as brother arrives tomorrow for the weekend and for the long lost London cousin's reunion tomorrow afternoon.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope your brother arrives safely.

I gather Bath has its Christmas market already, hope when you go food shopping that doesn't distract you

It seems all of our sales appear to be safe so hopefully the numbers will carry on going up.

Well at least not quiet as cold today.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

All of my listings are safe. I had a day off work yesterday so the 500+ relistings that are there are especially safe ....lol

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I thought yesterday I had cracked it with the old PC, but this morning it is misbehaving again. We did open it up, but no battery visible. OH is even considering a new one So I will start searching and as to the 'new' one I will have to ask a friend to have a look when/if he has time.
    The house is full this weekend and Monday afternoon I have an appointment at the hospital. Then I will find out what plans they have for me. Time to make tea and coffee so hope to be around later

Mornin' troops. Glad to hear you have a date at last Private Meebo.

I steer well clear of the Christmas market if I can Lieutenant Maplegin I hate the crowds and the traffic jams it causes ! Luckily I don't have to go into the city centre to do food shopping.

A hectic weekend. My brother should be arriving late morning if he can get through the traffic jams, all roads into Bath will be really busy. Then a sister-in-law of my cousins is meant to be picking us up, in an old land rover with no heating - brrrr, and driving us the 40 minutes to the reunion near Frome. Not sure of plans tomorrow but I expect brother will want to go out somewhere.

Thread Information