Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning - just been informed that I can't use the shower! It's been slightly faulty for a while and himself has decided to replace it - he's just gone out to collect a new one which he wants to install straight away.

So a quick wash instead and maybe a shower later in the day

Speak later.

Ello troops. Grrrr don't talk to me about banking Private Meebo. I went to the P.O. yesterday and then went to use the ATM to get some cash. I put in my bank card as usual and waited to put in my pin and instead a message came up on the screen saying 'Out of service' . So my bank card was stuck in the machine ! The shop people said there was nothing they could do so I made a note of the help number and went home and phoned them. Waited for 15 minutes and no reply, just the usual music and how much they value your call message !

I have now had to call my bank, cancel the card and order a new one which will take 5 -7 days ! This in turn means I will have to change my card number on all the online shopping sites I use - such a pain ! I probably won't get the new one before I have to go to Cheltenham at the weekend either.
    Thank goodness O/H can get some cash out for me.

I think I need some extra 'special' coffee today please.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bank cards & machines seem to cause lots of problems I use my card to take money out over the counter at the PO its easier than the machine. hope things get better.

We managed to view the auction were very good didn't get side tracksd & only looked at the cards,

Have managed to do relists & now time to get lunch.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Just a quick word as I slept late. Mind you I was still up and about after 11 pm, so this is not really surprising. But I had plans for today - my last 'free' day, so I will need to get a move on if I want to accomplish at least some of the things I had planned. But breakfast first. See you around - probably tomorrow sometime

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - slept much better last night although my knees sore again this morning but easing up as I move around.

Was listing yesterday but also de-listing for the local Salvation Army Christmas Appeal - the box is getting rather full along with stuff for the Food Bank.

At least it's not raining today but the wind has got up.

Learned yesterday that the first part of the new by-pass is open to traffic this morning - might take a run out later to try it out!
    Considering it's completion is already a year over-due after over 25+ years of requests for it to be built.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  MacMillan_Mug.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  10.5 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope the new road will work out & be usefull road Annie, amazing once you start sorting how it mounts up you soon fill a box

Did some listing yesterday & hope to finish them off today.

Its a very overcast day here.

I might take a leaf out of your book Private Mcc2 as storage space is non existent at the moment. Might start weeding out some old items and replace with new. My brother is one of the top contributors for the Cornish Hospice shops so anything worthwhile I save for him.

Had another painful evening yesterday, that is two attacks in three days, I must be more careful about what I eat. I heard on the news that no hospital in our area is meeting it's 18 week target for operations and with all the winter bugs I don't hold out much hope of getting mine done before next spring - sigh !

When do you get your results Private Meebo ?

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

When do you get your results Private Meebo ?

That is a very good question. 10 - 14 days were mentioned. That would mean sometime next week

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Poor Sarge.......you need some more special sauce. Liquid diet might be good for you, huh?? I hope your results are quick and excellent news, meebo.....you deserve it. So......how about special sauce all around??? I'm sure Sarge would share.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I hope it is not going to be cold outside or else OH will freeze on the way home.The next thing I need to do check on his flight to see if it is on time. Daughter will be just now set off from Bournemouth. Hope she'll miss most of the work traffic. I'll now set up the coffee machine and put the kettle on. I don't think I'll get a lot done as I had about 4 hours sleep. Not enough for me. So I will start with a pot of tea and progress to coffee. I might even have some toast and marmalade. Have a good day everyone. Hope you all had a good rest

Thread Information