Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. Grrrr not a good start to my morning. Went out to take in my recycling stuff and found they haven't emptied my food waste bin and it was full as I couldn't put it out last week because of going away. So now I've got two weeks worth rotting in the bin and no space left for this weeks !

Let's hope your lumps are not any kind of cancer Private Meebo. Where has Clive gone ? I hope he is not in hospital again.

supposed to be going for bloods done today for appointment on Monday but woke up to a call that appointment will now be wed so i will go for bloods on Monday, pleased about this as i woke up and could hardly walk in a straight line i am so tiered, I almost walked into the wall, I thought i had that vertigo thing but i think it was just corn flake withdrawal. Name:  bf-knittingsmiley.gif
Views: 54
Size:  4.7 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Clive is visiting our son in Central America. My second cancer is only sleeping, there is no cure. So I rather it has woken up than have a new variety come to visit me

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Clive is visiting our son in Central America. My second cancer is only sleeping, there is no cure. So I rather it has woken up than have a new variety come to visit me

Well if it is the same let's hope they can knock it on the head and send it back to sleep !
    This cancer business is a booger !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am now going back to bed with a grin on my face after seeing the cartoon

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I now have 2-3 days of relative peace as himself has gone to visit a friend who lives on a narrowboat.

Consequently I have a list as long as my arm of things to do/try to do whilst he is out of the way including filling a big box for our local Sally Army / Wales Air Ambulance charity shops.

I may even get to finish planting the rest of the daffodil bulbs - or as the Old Sailor says "you bury daffodil bulbs, not plant them".

But first another mug of tea

Name:  Have_a_Good_Day.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  13.0 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I was up again at 7 and probably had enough sleep. But I do not wish to repeat last night. 7 hours uninterrupted sleep is what I need, not a bit here and there. Outside it's a bit dull, but I will need to venture out shortly if I want to get tickets for the theatre next week. I have done a few bits like hanging up the washing I did yesterday, but it is time to chase the dustbunnies again with the hoover. See you later

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope you will get good results when you get them, just hope you are right you don't want another strain, Hope you mange to get some rest while you are on your own & don't go over doing it.

Well managed to get relists done & answer a question on a listing,

It actually waited untill had walked the dog before it started to rain thank goodness but the forecast isn't good. we are threatened with storms from lunch time & I see Sgt is as well.

Annie hope you manage to get everything done, but don't over do it.

Ello troops. Bracing myself for the coming storm Lieutenant Maplegin, it hasn't got here yet.

Managed to get some things on for the YDC yesterday and baked five dozen mince pies and got them in the freezer for Christmas, although some didn't make it as far as the freezer due to O/H being around ! At least he actually asked me if he could have some cake last week which was just as well as it was the Christmas cake he was eyeing up. It would be just my luck to go and add some more brandy and find half of it gone !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt just been out with the dog again, & its become very windy. here,

glad your Christmas baking is going well

Thread Information