Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! I have slept longer than I have for a long time. My back is aching, but nowhere near the hole, so it must be the way I have been lying. We enjoyed a take away meal last night, and I had hopes that I had enough for another meal. But we ate the lot! I'll tiptoe down shortly to make tea and coffee and feed Barney. I am sure that when daughter gets up I won't be allowed to do anything. So today I shall be spending a lot of time in my workroom and get things done. I might even do some scanning and listing. Right, I need a drink (probably water)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Look after yourself meebo and hope all goes well for you.

Looks like we've had heavy rain overnight as the minature lake has appeared again out in the close.

My knees are behaving themselves - so far - this morning so may be able to get a bit more done today than yesterday.

Time for breakfast

Mornin' troops, it's throwing it down on the parade ground here, glad I don't have to go anywhere today.

Very pleased your cadet will enforce rest on you today Private Meebo because I know what you are like !!! Make sure you take it easy and that's an order !

I discovered my brother has had a growth removed from his back when I went down to Cornwall, only because he had to go and get the stitches out when we were there ! I just hope he hasn't got skin cancer now.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all though wouldn't say the rain is good was only light rain as I went out came back from dog walking drench, we din't walk as long as normal we even had hail storm in it, I see Sgt they have given a yellow warning for the south.

Meebo remebered to rest, it will all be there tomorrow.

I'm a bit worried as went to do relists & there aren't any. so will just do some listing somer is already doing some.

Blimey - that's a stunner - I've sold something!

But no need to worry, there's plenty more in stock!

And I've still got more to list....

what test did you have done Meebo? Oh and behave yourself and do as you are told ( if thats possible)

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have had a biopsy on a growth on my kidney. I also have something like that on a lung. It is assumed that they are the same so they left my lung alone. It will be interesting to find out if the assumption these are from my current cancer or something totally different.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Well lets hope they have assumed wrong XX
    Very much ditto, meebo. Finger's crossed for you.

Typical November morning - dark, gloomy and it's chucking down with rain. Just glad I don't have to go out anywhere today [unless of course a newbie creeps in under the wire]

Tidy up day today as I can hardly move in my little 'office' - should keep me busy.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Canary_Islands (2).jpg
Views: 55
Size:  58.9 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Well, we started the day with pancakes. It is such a nice way of using up a few things that may be wasted otherwise. We have beautiful sunshine and an almost cloudless blue sky. Daughter changed the dressing today, though she thought I may not need it. I would under normal circumstances agree with her, but as I am going to be alone for a few days, I don't want to take any chances. As to what the result of the biopsy will be, I am not sure I want them to be wrong in their assumption as it could well mean another type of cancer, and I feel 2 types is enough.
    Clive will be back next Thursday, so that gives me a week to work my way through the list. So I'll better make a start

Thread Information