Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Brrrrr, mornin' troops, it's bitter out there this morning and I will need plenty of the 'special ingredient' Private Kite. Have just been on cat feeding duty as neighbour away for his mother's funeral.

Whoppee ... erm ... I mean oh dear, I seem to have got attacked twice yesterday evening. Of course I was on more pressing duties of checking the stock levels in the mess ! Tut, we are never going to get back to the four million mark at this rate. At least I managed to list two new ones yesterday so my numbers haven't fallen.

I suppose I will be forced out into the cold again to go to the post office before the cadet and his wife arrive. At least I have managed to clear up most of the debris and dust that the window people left yesterday. A sergeant's work is never done !

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Brrrrr, mornin' troops, it's bitter out there this morning and I will need plenty of the 'special ingredient' Private Kite. Have just been on cat feeding duty as neighbour away
    Hope it's better behaved than this one https://www.facebook.com/whatdidijus...4508141765680/

Quote Originally Posted by olivia8143 View Post
    Hope it's better behaved than this one https://www.facebook.com/whatdidijus...4508141765680/
    Lol, we need that guard cat recruited to the eBid army !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Red was ready for a hot drink after walking the dog was very chilly . still is but the sun is bright, but think winters with us.

Sgt am also on cat duty & went in at 7am in my dressing gown & it was a real shock how cold, don't think the cat will go far.

Well am afraid somer has lost one over night but hes been busy listing have also got my next ones to scan so hope can manage that this afternoon.

Sgt hope life will be warmer now you have new windows/

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad I didn't get up to make the tea and put the heating on - it appears we had a heavy frost overnight !

This morning's 1st job will be to check and change all the clocks - at least the PC has done it itself.

Lots of parcels to pack today so better find some boxes to use.

Have all a good day

Mornin' troops. A busy day with the cadet and wife here for lunch and the YDC battle raging !

Have also got to start thinking about packing as off to the Cornish outpost on Wednesday.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning! Been up since 3 AM, as OH left for the airport at 6. Since then I have (I hope) got up the tally thread for this month and am now catching up on my buying and sell in the YDC. I am frozen, but I think that is because I am tired. So it might be a good idea to go and get a little more sleep

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Kettle_350.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  12.7 KB

Heavy frost last night - think everyone's still in bed!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you. Woke even earlier than yesterday, but after reading for an hour managed to sleep a bit more. Then I talked with my sister on Skype for ages, so now it is time to have a bite to eat. But the rabbit needs to be fed first. See you later

Ello troops. Had a lovely catch up with the cadet and wife at the weekend. They went to the Octoberfest at Bath race course on Saturday night wearing very skimpy Bavarian fancy dress - they must have been freezing in the tent on the top of the hill - rather them than me !

Typical, after me saying to them have you forgotten anything from the bathroom they went off without their electric toothbrushes so I will have to get them posted off today with my YDC stuff. Will have to make sure they are packed well otherwise there might be a buzzing parcel !!!

Thread Information