Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hi all.

I don't know why I wrote that post about Mom and I'm sorry for hijacking this thread with it. Yesterday was one of those days when I was feeling a bit nostalgic. We went out and about to do some shopping and, for some reason, I got in a bit of a mood.

We had early snow here to cause the farmers grief with their harvesting and then the weather warmed up and it's been quite nice here. Husband and I had gotten the yard in shape for winter coming, but I really need to do a serious house cleaning. The kind where the furniture gets moved and dust behind gets cleared out and the the cupboards get de-cluttered and scrubbed.

There are always so many things to do. We were both slowed down this summer with some health issues, so I'm a bit behind. Husband has been better so yesterday he tackled changing counter top in the down stairs bathroom, so I helped with that, but he still needs to finish some plumbing on the sink, so downstairs is still in a mess.

I haven't listed anything the past few days. I'll get back to that too. Sometimes I don't know what type of items to list next.

Hope everyone will have a good week.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nothing wrong with nostalgia. And health is certainly something that our house is lacking, so dust thrives

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! As I am up so early again, I could get the duster out. It's a quiet occupation......but I can think of other quiet things to do too. I have to make a choice and the duster probably looses. When I get to the canteen I will make a batch of jam, as I prepared the fruit yesterday so it won't take very long. I have a bag to finish and a bracelet to finish. and after that some more sewing to do. I hope that the appointment from the hospital will come through today, because I am getting very impatient. Well, the YDC will occupy me. There are some lovely things to be had. Which reminds me: Penni, I didn't make the bag. I never had a handle like that or remember the fabric. Be warned, everyone - I'll be bidding

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all from a sunny Mid Wales.

Think I'm going have to cancel my flu jab tomorrow as I've got the beginnings of his cough/sore throat which explains why I didn't sleep too well last night.

So a quiet-ish day for me, methinks.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie, sorry you are feeling off, there seems so many of the germs around suppose the fact that we are just coming to the cold weather. theres been nothing to kill them off, mind you they seem to be forcasting snow on high ground on high ground,

Hope the jam making goes well Meebo, you are being very orginised.

I spent part of yesterday turning clothes out & all the teashirts etc that haven't worn this summer am putting ready for the charity & feel pleaed with self but there doesn't seem any more space at present

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am glad you mentioned the jam. I nearly forgot to make it in the excitement of getting an appointment for the biopsy through this morning.

Ello troops. Glad they have pulled their finger out and are seeing you pronto Private Meebo. I need you at full fitness for the arduous task of making my 'special' coffee. I know it gets harder to make as winter draws in !

Trying to summon up the energy to go into town as have to pick up my new glasses and do some other errands. Don't feel like it at all !

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Hi all.

I don't know why I wrote that post about Mom and I'm sorry for hijacking this thread with it. Yesterday was one of those days when I was feeling a bit nostalgic. .
    I thought that was a lovely post, one of the nicest I've read anywhere for a while...

Hope your health improves soon for both of you.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Coffee and tea is made, lunch is in the slow cooker and I have lost one. But it also means a new ebid member, so it is not all bad. Time to release Barney and feed him. I can't believe it is already 7 o'clock. It is pitch dark outside. The gardener is due today, so we will all be busy. But I will check in form time to time when I need a break.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - still coughing away so stay well clear!

Not a good night's sleep so feeling rather worn out but at least I can take a nap if I need to.

Speak later.

Thread Information