Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Almost back to my routine, but have not quite got the time right yet. Off to do canteen duty. I certainly need a pot of tea, and will make coffee too. Lots of different breads available. I have frozen most of what I brought back, but kept a few slices from a variety of loaves to sample. Must dash.

Good to have you back Private Meebo. Private Kite has been valiantly filling your shoes but I sometimes need to remind him to tip the 'special ingredient' bottle a little more while making my coffee !

I hope you have an eBid umbrella with you Private Mcc2 !

Well done on your listing Lieutenant Maplegin.

Now I've just got to find Private Buttons. She was last seen hobbling off to the infirmary but hasn't been seen since ? I hope she's alright.

Had a nice meet up with my ex neighbour yesterday and caught up on all the gossip. Bath was heaving with tourists as it was the Jane Austen festival, quite funny seeing loads of people in Georgian costume roaming the streets and sitting in the pubs, there seemed to be a lot more joining in than usual this year.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Im back for a few days then off to Netherlands on Saturday. Got a really busy week in between . Now to check for relists etc
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

I am here sarge complete with throbbing toe and doing my knitting, ( not with my toe )

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Poor buttons, hope the toe will soon be painless. OH has an early hospital appointment this morning, so it'll be an early breakfast. And as he is off to Italy tomorrow for a week I have a bit of ironing to do. After that I have a week to do anything I like. Canteen duty commences shortly. First I need to pay a bill. Have a good day

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning! hope you are all well and not suffering too much
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Ello troops.

Enjoy the Netherlands Private Wicca, I loved Amsterdam when I went a few years ago.

Glad you are O.K. Private Buttons albeit a throbbing toe ! I'm knitting too, I actually got round to buying some wool last week for that pattern I 'confiscated' from you ages ago, for the long hooded cardigan ! Quite pleased with how it's going, managed to get the back knitted in six days and it's number 9 needles so not exactly fast knitting ! Eek, don't know how I will get on with the hood though as never knitted one of those before.

Lol, enjoy your freedom Private Meebo !!!

I wish i was using a size 9 i am on a 14.

Now can anyone please help me with file zilla as i need to take some copyrighted images of that i put on for her 10 years ago and now wants them removing so i need to do it quick and this stupid program is sending me round the twist, i am used to using WS-FTP but it seems i cannot use it with this hosting

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad you are with us Buttons sorry you are suffering with your toe, hope it heals quickly, at least you can sit & knitt, which is good.

Well have been to view the auction for this friday, there are some nice bits in there, but are being good & will stick to the PC's

Am surprised that don't have a headache as were there to see when they did service the alarm system for mothering in law, & had to check the number out to set it somer luckly remembered it, so I was the ginepig to keep doing it anyway all sorted, but MIL couldn't reember it anyway sorted & serviced for another year.. She has moved a bag with Dads masonic things in I left it on a chair & she has moved it & I have searched the house & can't find it.

Have been doing the relists since we are home

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons to save those images why not use 'save as' and copy to your PC hard drive? Then if they disappear from the website, you still have copies.

I don't use FileZilla as I didn't get on with it. I use http://www.coreftp.com/ after probs with WS-FTP. HTH.

Getting rather blustery here as Storm Helene has caught up with us......

Thread Information