Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Sounds Great Annie. Hope you are enjoying your break
    Himself has just found a pub up the road serving Guinness

I think I broke my toe, I can hardly walk and have a pain up the side of my foot, i just managed to very painfully rub some Hirudoid on it and am hoping for the best as i cant drive to the hospital and havent even managed to shower as yet, if no better later will get a taxi to the hospital but we dont even have an A&E anymore, would this come under minor injury unit

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, glad you arre enjoying the trip Annie,

The kettle has boiled & we are off soon for somer to have his diabetic eye screening so means I havbe to drive back home & he is a bad passanger, thankfully its only about 6 miles.

Did manage yesterday to list another 6 am ytying to keep up with what somer is loosing.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I think I broke my toe, I can hardly walk and have a pain up the side of my foot, i just managed to very painfully rub some Hirudoid on it and am hoping for the best as i cant drive to the hospital and havent even managed to shower as yet, if no better later will get a taxi to the hospital but we dont even have an A&E anymore, would this come under minor injury unit

Yes, it would Buttons: https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs...t-care-centre/

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post

They don't usually do anything with broken toes Private Buttons. I broke my little toe once stubbing it on a chair leg. All they did when I went to the hospital was put some cotton wool between the toes and then splinted it to the next toe with an ordinary sticking plaster and told me to take pain killers if needed. I remember it hurt like hell for the first couple of days then throbbed a bit for the next week, particularly at night, but then settled down.

Are you sure it's not just an excuse to get off route marches ?!

Sounds like you are having a good time already Private Mcc2 the museum sounds really interesting. I hope Private Meebo is also having a good break.

https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs...t-care-centre/

Worth going if only to get it checked out.

List INCLUDES suspected broken bones.
    Last edited by love_to_stitch; 10th September 2018 at 11:48 AM.

Thank you Private Kite, thought I was the only one rattling around on the parade ground for a moment ! Just because Private Meebo and Private Mcc2 are off on their jollies does not mean the rest of you can go AWOL !

Not in a very good mood as didn't sleep well last night as the gall stones decided they were going to rock and roll ! How are your stones these days Private Kite, have they become rocks yet ?!

Must try and get some sleep tonight as have to be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to take the tank to the garage for a service and get the advisories done from the M.O.T.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Im away as well in Edinburgh this week. Home for a week and then away to the netherlands

Lol we have all been away for the last 36 hours Private Wicca ! Very pleased to be back in the eBid barracks at long last. Let's hope we don't get locked out again.

Right I've got a lot of gin and tonics to catch up on the mess !

Thread Information