Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning Pennie,

Well no carboot visiting for us to day, as it rainned all day yesterday & the ground where the best ones are not good after rain, but am sure can certainly find plenty to do here.

Meebo hope was fit for you to do the carboot

Ello troops, just had a nice surprise. Youngest cadet and wife want to stay here tonight as the cadet is helping out his old boss tomorrow in Bath doing physio. It will be lovely to see them. Forgot to say he now has a new job starting in September in Cheltenham working at a neurological college for children and young people that have disabilities so that should be rewarding work.

Right I had better get on and get their room ready and then take some more photos so I can clear my kitchen table of pottery !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon! I apologise for not reporting in this morning, but we were internetless. Still we managed to find our way to the field where the car boot sale was held and the ground was surprisingly not muddy. And it stayed dry. Now I have to check all my listings here to see if I have inadvertently sold anything. See you tomorrow.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning tea is made AND the heating is ON! But only for about 20mins to take the chill off as a few windows were left open last night

Hope it's not going to be like this in Ireland as my joints will seize up something rotten and as himself is planning for us to visit the Titanic exhibition in Belfast, I need to be able to walk more than a few steps.

Busy day today so speak later..
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 28th August 2018 at 07:49 AM.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you for the tea. I need it. We emptied the truck last night and left all the boxes in the hallway. This morning they have now moved up a level to the landing. But I am pleased to say there were fewer to bring up than to take down. I have even managed to empty some of them. When it is winter time, I have more to list. But first comes the holiday, and before that, visitors. Must have a quick look at the YDC before it all comes to an end.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

just done my tick nicking and relists so time for a hot drink, i think
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the cuppa this morning was wellcome after walking the dog as somer had gone back to sleep.

Well very overcast here but not that cold & can still keep window open in the lounge so not to bad.

Will try & list today but won't promise, but have done relists.

Mornin' troops. Sniff, sob, the cadet cancelled his visit as he had forgotten to pick up some of his physio tools so had to go home to get them. Never mind both the cadets will be coming on Friday anyway so it will be double trouble for the weekend !

Right I had better go and keep an eye on the YDC battle to protect my green ticks !

Grrrr just took my YDC parcels to the post office and it was shut as the computer has broken down. Why on earth in their wisdom they took away one of the post office windows I shall never know. So not only do we have massive queues at busy times and Christmas, now if the computer breaks down we have no post office at all !!!
    I just hope they get it fixed by tomorrow, I don't want to have to catch a bus all the way into town just to post something and I hate the automated machines at the main post office, it always takes ages if you have several parcels with a queue tutting and stamping their feet behind you !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I am sorry to hear that, Sarge. I managed to get mine off yesterday. Next I must pay my debts, and then do canteen duty. And of course see to Barney. Later I plan to catch up on the ironing. I just hope my energy will not fade away to nothing. Have a good day

Thread Information