Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

ATTENSHHHHHUN ! I'm back ... much to the delight of my lovely troops ... just in time to do YDC battle ! I not only left my heart in my beloved Cornish outpost but I also left a filling and the dentist can't fit me in for two weeks, I just hope it doesn't start hurting.

Had a great time and the weather wasn't too bad until the last day. The only thing that spoilt it a bit was the amount of traffic down there this year, it was heaving with tourists or should I say emmets ! They had even stopped promoting some of the out of the way beaches as the roads were getting gridlocked. Why they are still building so many new houses beats me as it's only going to make things worse and it's ruining the beautiful countryside, the population has doubled since I was a teenager.

I'm curious Private Meebo why is your son buying a dinghy in the U.K. ? I thought he lived in some far flung corner of the earth ?!

Now down to business, who was on guard duty and let six of my precious listings go missing while I was away ?
    (she said glaring around) It's a good job I brought back a ton of stock with me.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome home, Sarge. In answer to your question: Not only has he bought a dinghy, he has also bought a JBC ( I call it a digger) and is having his truck shipped as well. As he is paying for a container, he might as well fill it. And so far these things are more expensive there to buy.. we might add a few of his belongings that are stored in the loft

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Welcome home, Sarge. In answer to your question: Not only has he bought a dinghy, he has also bought a JBC ( I call it a digger) and is having his truck shipped as well. As he is paying for a container, he might as well fill it. And so far these things are more expensive there to buy.. we might add a few of his belongings that are stored in the loft
    Lol, what a great idea and you could add a load of other stuff that you have been meaning to take to the charity shop !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

meebo hope you manage to fill the container, am sure you will, hope OH doesn't get to caught up in the traffic.

Sgt they have been encoraging people to holiday at home & think the weather has helped thatt but school Holidays it seems to get so busy,

Sgt hope you are pleased with your purchases.

Somer has a bomb going off, as said yesterday did list some & will try to do it again today.

Right am off to have another look at YDC

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I removed the holiday notice so I could take part in the YDC, and promptly someone pinched a book

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I removed the holiday notice so I could take part in the YDC, and promptly someone pinched a book
    They are sneaky like that Private Meebo, can't trust 'em an inch !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! We had a lot of rain during the night, but maybe the day will be nice. Off to do canteen duty now and then I shall be out for the morning. Dinghy was rejected by OH as the seller neglected to mention that it had a couple of repairs and the condition was definitely not excellent. So he came back empty handed. I'll pop in later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - early morning trip to Tesco for rest of food for tomorrow's gathering. And it's cold and damp after more rain overnight.

Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

It rainned most of the night cooler today but we do have sunshine now.

Done relists, & been in to YDC's I managed to list 4 more yesterday

Good grief don't these newbies know that I'm back ? You would think it would put the fear of God into them but one brazenly walked into my store this morning (must have been when I was on cat feeding duty) and made off with another of my precious listings ! Even the bank holiday didn't deter them !

Nice to see a bit of sun today. Might try and get a bit of gardening done, the blackberries also need picking again to supplement the rations and the grass needs cutting on the parade ground. A sergeant major's work is never done !

Thread Information