Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

The sun's shining and it's pleasantly warm here - so tempting to switch the computer off and go sit in the garden, but I mustn't, too many things to do... Oh to be so rich I could just do whatever I wanted...

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Sun is shining so it'll probably warmer than yesterday. I need to take photos, so today may be the day. Better get going...

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all , was very warm at 7.30 when took rex out but its a bit windier now & they are forecasting rain, will save watering the garden

We are off to MILs again she wasn't good yesterday her arthrist was really playing up so went & did several things for her & will go again & see what else needs doing think everything is catching up on her, so we are also collecting her sister, so she doesn't just have us, need to try & clear out the rest of her brothers clothes as she won't part with it & he died nearly 2 years ago & there after that is somers Dads to sort, also though the garden is keeping the lawns the rest of the garden needs sorting & so does the pond

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

hope you all get the work done that is needed. No baby yet so we are jus waiting
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Ello troops. Got a phone call yesterday from the Cadet to say he has bought himself his first ever tank but it won't be ready until Friday so they will be coming home that day. Just hope he drives carefully, he did a lot of driving in Canada and New Zealand but hasn't had much practice here on the busy roads.

Got a load more gardening and hedge cutting done yesterday but still don't know if the BBQ will be going ahead. The weather forecast for Saturday isn't good ! I hope he bloomin' well makes up his mind today one way or the other.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm planning another fundraiser for St Wilfrid's Hospice in Eastbourne when I get to choose

My Billy's Auntie Jacqueline completed the last leg of her life journey late Monday evening while staying there so I would love to help them out again

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, what happened to my earlier post? I'm sure I posted at about 7.45am....... anyway, I'm here now, done the fresh food shop - just got to get it into fridge in the MH and I'm just about there.

Seems Storm Hector is here or least the edge of it as it moves north. High winds and rain all night; now blustery with sunny intervals - and it's humid.

Mug of tea time

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, hope everyone is okay,

Had to come home from dog walking & make a cuppa as somer was still asleep. was very windy when went out.had a very short shower

Pleased to say we got quiet a bit of what we needed to do yesterday at somers Mums will have another go tomorrow.

Ello troops. O.K. where's my 'special' coffee ? O/H in his wisdom has decided the BBQ is going ahead on Saturday despite the showers forecast so it's time for me to start panicking ! He says he's going to get everything organised tomorrow, as well as doing the shopping for it, (oh yeah ?!) so I had better start doing some stuff today which I know he will not even have thought of including making some desserts !

Pleased to see the listing numbers are still over the four million mark.
    4,113,332 listings at the moment.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

bEEN TO THE DENTIST THIS MORNING FOR A CHECK UP. (sorry, I am not shouting. Honest) All's well on the teeth front, though my knee is hurting again after the bus started moving very jerkily before I got to a seat. Sarge, I hope the BBQ will go well and that there will be some who appreciate your hard work

Thread Information