Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all, something of a cool grey day here today, still, I've plenty of online stuff to do today so at least the weather isn't going to distract me...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - cool, grey and misty here after a lovely sunny day yesterday.

Why is it when you sort out a 'To Do' list that the whole lot has to be dropped/postponed because of a phone call? Yesterday it was the Old Sailor's smoke alarm that went on the blink and I had to call the Fire Brigade [they installed it] and calm Dad down while we waited for a return call. They were with Dad within 2 hours and replaced his alarm with a brand new one.

Then this morning I find a message on the ansaphone [left yesterday morning!] about someone coming out to inspect the cavity insulation on the Dad's house as it was done under a government scheme. Another morning going to be wasted.

And I'm trying to get stuff together to pack the MH for the weekend! I'm going to have another mug of tea.......

Name:  Dave.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  20.4 KB

I know exactly how you feel ann, i am so fed up of my life being eaten up by other people who think they are helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Morning one and all - cool, grey and misty here after a lovely sunny day yesterday.

Why is it when you sort out a 'To Do' list that the whole lot has to be dropped/postponed because of a phone call?
    Yesterday it was the Old Sailor's smoke alarm that went on the blink and I had to call the Fire Brigade [they installed it] and calm Dad down while we waited for a return call. They were with Dad within 2 hours and replaced his alarm with a brand new one.

Then this morning I find a message on the ansaphone [left yesterday morning!] about someone coming out to inspect the cavity insulation on the Dad's house as it was done under a government scheme. Another morning going to be wasted.

And I'm trying to get stuff together to pack the MH for the weekend! I'm going to have another mug of tea.......

Name:  Dave.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  20.4 KB

If anyone has a Fire Angel smoke alarm - the usual one fitted by the Fire Service, there is no need to ring them if it 'bleeps' with a low battery warning: just unscrew by turning once anti-clockwise and ring the freephone number printed inside. They will ask for the batch number and if it is still under guarantee (ours lasted three years) they send one through the post with two or three days. As they are a universal fitting, the new one just clicks into place.

Mornin' troops.
    I hope you kept your kilt on at the festival Private Books despite the hot weather !

Busy day today. Not sure if the Cadet and wife are coming back today or tomorrow, it depends if they managed to buy a car yesterday, if not then father-in-law will be driving them back with all their stuff to clutter up my quarters again ! Must do some baking in preparation.
    Tut, got to go to the P.O. and also get the plants in that I bought yesterday. Having a parcel delivered that they tried to deliver yesterday so got to wait around for that too, why they couldn't just leave it in my green bin or with a neighbour beats me, it's not something valuable that has to be signed for ?!

O/H still humming and hawing about this ruddy BBQ as the weather forecast keeps changing for Saturday. I hope it goes ahead now, I don't want to be worrying about it for weeks to come !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope OH barbie will be able to go ahead, has he decided what to cook.,

Well lovely 1st thing but now its clouding over,so bu the time we get out will be wet.

Had an interesting evening went to WI & it was ad demostration of Lebonise cooking most of it is vegetarian, we were all surprised at the amount of salt she used. A very nice salade with a few extra bits, A a cooked dish with chick peas & bulger wheat, & then a mint lemon & yeghurt dressing, certainly made a change.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lazy day today as I'm waiting for wildflower seeds and plants to turn up...then I need to prepare the borders as they are full of clumps and rocks

Added lots of new stuff today

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, my siesta today lasted 3 hours and I could have stayed in my bunk til the morning. But we are going out for a bit...

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nice day out...…..sometimes hot, sometimes cool. Painted an outdoor table. Took in the laundry off the line. Made soup. Making supper now. Sorted a lot of slides.

The cooking lesson sounds delish! As far as a cookout goes...……..you are British. Keep Calm and BBQ On!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  #GOODMORNING.gif
Views: 69
Size:  43.5 KB

Today I will be loading the MH for the weekend - and praying that there will be no unexpected phone calls.
    Most of it is ready downstairs in the hall so shouldn't take too long as all the big stuff is already in from last time

Bur first another mug of tea.....

Thread Information