Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. Well done on the listings Private Moon, good work soldier !

Grrrrr really cross with my 66 year old brother. He had promised me that he had stopped doing high tree work but just spotted a load of photos on Facebook this morning of him taking down a 40 foot half rotten beech tree ! There's no stopping him, he's either drumming, sailing, diving, kayaking or tree chopping ... and then he wonders why he's had to have a knee replacement and couple of back operations !

Name:  Guy 2018.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  171.5 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, we actually have a sunny day yesterday stayed overcast untill 4pm & by then sun isn't in the garden,

All the birds here seem very noisey today, not singing just shouting.

Relsits done, hope to do some listing during the day.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I finally got it into a spread sheet and saved it somewhere or other, i looked at it and it still didn't make much sense, i think i will buy excel, also there is no import button under file on calc, i found it by accident under something else , i cant remember where as i just poked everything on the damn thing
    Anjother alternative is to use Ninja Lister. Export listings as normal to your hard drive and then open the file in NinjaLister. And it's free
    But you will also have to download Adobe Air for Ninja to work.

If you do it this way, don't forget to backup Ninja - especially if you make any changes to your listings.

Afternoon all, been missing for a wee bit, lots of unusual things happening in the real world for me that held my attention.... but they're (hopefully) sorted now...

I thought ninja was only for so many days then auto deleted, can i ask do the picture stay in Calc on the remote chance i can find the file again on this stupid windows 10, one drive, this PC, photos, data etc whats all that about, i save a file and it goes to all hidden corners of the computer some place, just give me one blooming place with a pile of files in.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I thought ninja was only for so many days then auto deleted, can i ask do the picture stay in Calc on the remote chance i can find the file again on this stupid windows 10, one drive, this PC, photos, data etc whats all that about, i save a file and it goes to all hidden corners of the computer some place, just give me one blooming place with a pile of files in.
    No time limits with Ninja - once you've made or imported a listing, it stays in there until you delete it - along with your pictures as long as you don't delete/move them from your master picture file.

As regards your spreadsheet in Calc - use 'Save As' to save where you want the file to be otherwise it'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack. it's probably saved to somewhere in your Calc folder. Open Calc, and look under File and if there isn't a list of previous Calc files, try 'Open' and that should take you to the last Calc file used and then 'Save As' above to where you want the file.

HTH.

p.s. I use Kingsoft WPS Office Suite free software - http://www.kingsoftstore.com/kingsof...-freeware.html I find it easier than OpenOffice/Libre.

Welcome back Private Dart. Now who was on guard duty? Who ever it was must have been asleep in the sun ! A newbie obviously spotted me nipping out to a garden centre this afternoon and nicked a listing !

Good evening folks, Hope everyone's having a good day. I had my yearly fix of Folk Music this last weekend at The Gate To Southwell Folk Festival. I have posted a few videos on Youtube and also on the Cocktails and Music Thread

If you fancy a look just click on the links The Parade was very good this year with lots more dance sides taking part.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

it is Ami's due date so we are waiting with baited breath and jumping at every wee twinge
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Penni, waiting is nail biting stuff. I hope all goes well, and quickly. Good morning! It's summer again. Nothing much planned for today, though there is plenty I should do. I just need to by some food for Barney. He seems to be eating a lot lately. Now I am going to make tea and coffee and have a look what there is to eat. I will be back later (I hope)

Thread Information