Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Just got up from my siesta. Was rudely woken by leg cramp. I should have known this would happen as I had my first longer walk since the beginning of April when I injured one of the knee ligaments.(knee is still painful) I am now a bit worried as we are visiting Oslo for a week at the beginning of July and walking will be on the agenda. It looks like I will travel with a crutch- just in case. Annie, I hope your dad is ok.
    Here it started raining around 1 pm with thunder and lightning, but I managed to sleep anyway.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Hope you dad is okay Annie XXX
    Dr. came at 2pm - he thinks it's a twisted muscle as Dad hasn't been sleeping very well of late and has been tossing & turning at night. Also, he's finding his duvet rather heavy, so changed that for a his lighter one. And keep taking the Paracetamol.

Feeling a bit happier and see how he is over the next few days. Don't like seeing Dad unsettled - he's appears to have shrunk somewhat as well. His sense of humour hasn't left him though as he remarked that he's not quite ready for the knacker's yard!

Oh thats good news Annie, even though it won't hurt any less

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Had a bad night with my leg. It kept waking me up.But then I still have a leg which is good and and I now know that I need the crutch for walking any length of time outside the house. Very grey outside and it might even be raining. Off to make tea and coffee in a moment and hunt for some crispbread as I forgot to set the bread machine. Oh the joys of getting old.
    Annie, it is good news about your dad.
    As I am doing everything at a snail's pace, I better make a start. Have a great day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - not a good night for me either - just too hot and muggy which sets off my hot flushes. Windows all wide open so I can cool off a bit!

Hope to scan/photograph a few items today with a view to listing later - as long as I don't get sidetracked/forget.

Better have another mug of tea while I gather my thoughts.

Name:  The_older-you_get........jpg
Views: 42
Size:  18.1 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all

Annie glad to here that Dad is okay as you say just need to keep an eye, glad to here he's not ready for the knackers yard. Yes they do seem to shrink.

Meebo hope not to much rain your way, here it rained all night & so dull out just waiting for to start again.

Have done the relists & am mow going to do some scanning so hope can do some listing for Nigel. He is still trying to sort paper work out & discovered anothe lot had been sent to Mum & Dad & she had hid it as most of it is well over a month ago, so while he's wading through I will try & scan, have managed to arrange another appoinment with the bank for Friday week as dealing with telephone banking isn't working well.

Ello troops. I was awake in sympathy with you Private Meebo. I just couldn't get to sleep with things going round and round in my mind so I didn't wake up until late this morning.

I hate it when that happens as I shall probably have trouble getting to sleep tonight now.
    Think I'm worried about this BBQ coming up. I haven't been told anything, I don't even know how many people are coming or what food he is planning to buy. I've invited a couple of neighbours so at least I will know somebody to talk to but with O/H never ever having cooked for people before I feel it could be a totally embarrassing event ! If it was just an ordinary party where I was catering and I knew the people it wouldn't be a problem.

Still no battle action, I don't know what is going on this month it's just been deathly quiet ? I've tried another site but it's just the same there. Can you tell I'm a tad fed up at the moment ?!!!

Mike is having another tooth root taken out today that the filling fell off, I hope it's not a repetition of the last time he had one out. Name:  teeth-brushing-smiley.gif
Views: 68
Size:  4.0 KB

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

How's Mike doing? Doesn't sound like any fun having dental work done like that. Hopefully it all went smoothly!
    It's been so foggy today.....and a touch of rain. Have seen several baby to small bunnies in the last couple days, so spring is official!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information