Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Well, I have just finished relists. And a lot of those had escaped my postage editing. But I am not going to check them all before they have run their course. Next increase will be here soon enough. I have some many things to do that I may take a little break from the forum as I get sidetracked from what I should be doing. So if you don't hear from me for a day or two, don't worry. I'll just be working

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Well, I have just finished relists. And a lot of those had escaped my postage editing. But I am not going to check them all before they have run their course. Next increase will be here soon enough. I have some many things to do that I may take a little break from the forum as I get sidetracked from what I should be doing. So if you don't hear from me for a day or two, don't worry. I'll just be working

But ... but ... but ... what about my 'special' coffee ?
    She whimpered, trying not to let the ranks see her quivering bottom lip !

O/H has just gone off to Fishguard with his mates for the weekend so I've got some peace and quiet. Yes I know son and DIL are still here but at least they help. Daughter-in-law has just come in to make a cup of coffee and unloaded the dishwasher for me while the kettle was boiling, that would have been unthinkable to someone else that has just departed !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I will make sure it'll be there as I generally am up before you (and I am still here. See what my problem is?)

I am with you on that one Meebo, I can't keep my nose out either when i should be doing something else, even if i dont post i still have to come and look, just incase i miss anything

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons do hope things get better for you seems so unfair.

Hope Sgt you are able to make the most of your OH being away.

Have done all my relists & & over half of somers, a bit confused though,as it went up to 60 a page & suddenly now 59 to a page.

Hope everyone enjoys the fact its not raining & has dried washing well

Got the job signed off this morning, so that lot have now gone and waiting for the lift people to arrive on Wed so we now have a little break, have ordered new bedheads as we need two for our bed as it's six foot wide and going to paint a wall and go and order new carpet, may as well get everything done at once, Mike is now fixing the bits they screwed up on like the door catch isnt working and there is a lump knocked out of the door, that should keep him quiet and from under my feet for a bit. i feel a great weight has lifted off my shoulders, well till Wednesday at least.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all. Kettle is on and there is a mug of something special for the sarge.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - had to go out early to deliver all the baby equipment now no longer needed for the grandies to the Sally Army shop + a large box of bric-a-brac and other things - car was full!

Now back to sorting through unopened boxes of a few years standing. Came across all the little dresses my mother made for me - no idea what to do with them

It was sunny here and a bit nippy but clouded over already.

Thank you Private Kite (you might get some extra lard rations this week) and I knew Private Meebo wouldn't really let her old sarge down (but I had to make her feel a bit guilty !)

I'm on neighbour's cat feeding duty again so they have been fed, inspected and let out to play. The scardy one had managed to get her collar off during the night so I had fun trying to coax her to get it put on again but managed it in the end.

Got all the grass cut again yesterday and did a sack full of hedge cutting. I did manage to do a bit of listing too and got some things on for the YDC so I've been a good little Sarge !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all have done relists again, Somer keeps getting them.

Good for you Annie its amazing the extra bits you keep just in case.

Sgt hope you are making the most of your free time & not spending it all working ,

Well at least not so windy here today, so hope to do a bit in the garden & hope to get a few listings on today.

Thread Information