Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I had a lie in this morning, not sure is anyone is going to turf up this morning to do something or not so just in case.

Mornin' troops. I didn't want to get up this morning it's so grey and miserable but needs must with the YDC ending.

Had fun going out in the pouring rain to get squashed. Thank goodness O/H agreed to drop me off when I asked him, you should have seen the hospital car park it was overflowing everywhere, I wouldn't of had a hope in hell of finding a parking space. All I can say is that I'm glad I wasn't a poor soul trying to get to casualty yesterday !

Spent yesterday evening struggling to build the double bunk for the cadet and wife as O/H was out with his mates but managed to get it done in the end so feel I achieved something. Not impressed with what is meant to be a 'luxury' memory foam mattress though as it feels a bit thin I just hope it will be alright.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope the bed will be okay, you are doing very well putting furniture together.

Buttons you may get a day without workmen if so make the most of it .

Well its a real miserable day here, am off soon to help set up a jumble sale with the WI in the village they need to of our tables so somer is coming to bring those & he says to have a look as well just in case theres something worth having, so because of this won't manage to list today mind did do 5 yesterday & have some more ready to list.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Billy has gone to bed poorly again so another very early night for me

I managed to add some new stock and did all the re-listings

I conked out at about 4 o'clock and have only just woken up, moony i feel terrible as well, maybe i will feel better after my dish of chilli, hope Billy feels better soon XX

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kettle's on and just about ready to make some toast

Mmm... that sounds pretty good... Sat here with a proper brew of tea, loose leaf in my little pot - best way to start the day....

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, hope everyone who is feeling under the weather will feel better soon, am afraid somer still has a bit of cold & cough, & has just got up & he is still tired now, its really gets us down when its like this.

Have managed to do our relsits,

Went & helped with our village jumble yesterday but hardly bought anything there weren't many really good bitds though stacks of clothes the amount of new dresses still with there tickets on but they didn't go. bought CD's for self & a couple of bits of jewls for stock, but 3/4 an hour before we opened the dealers started to queue, was interesting to see the amount of locals came out as well, at one point we couldn't see acrosss the hall was so packed.

here is so cold that have put heating back on.

Glad your elbows had some good exercise yesterday Lieutenant Maplegin.

Sorry to hear Corporal Somerset and Billy are under the weather. Private Meebo what news on Clive ? How is the treatment going ?

Well not content with the cold weather I decided to tackle my long overdue defrost of my fridge freezer. It should have been done before Christmas so the bloomin' thing took me all evening to chip the ice out ! I really need to tackle our chest freezer too before the next lot of fruit comes in from the garden - sigh !

Just heard from my oldest Cadet and he will be arriving on Wednesday evening so will then have both my babies back - can't wait. The youngest Cadet says he and his wife have lost a lot of weight on their travels and they weren't overweight to start with so I had better get baking in preparation for Tuesday !

I am trying to get Mike motivated into covering the stairs and landings properly before the tilers and plasterers arrive tomorrow as i now have no vax machine as one of them broke it, twice, not once but twice in a week by the same one person, first time it was the wobble tube he broke second time he gave me a handful of broken parts and two rivets. also trying to get parcels ready to post and it's not going well, so far have packed 3 and now only find two in the post bag.

No wonder i cant find it Mike had a burst of energy and posted it yesterday.

Thread Information