Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! It's barely light, so there must be a lot of cloud this morning. It's quite fitting really as I am going to a funeral later. The next thing is visiting the canteen. I do need a pot of tea all for myself today. I have made bread yesterday too, so that is something to look forward too. I didn't get to do any sewing yesterday and today doesn't look good either. Still tomorrow afternoon should give me the opportunity and if I am not happy with the result, I will have to do another. It's funny, I know in my head how I want it to look and I think I know how I can achieve it, but sometimes one has to re-think to get to a satisfactory result. OK, I better get a move on

Good morning - Meebo, hope the funeral goes as smoothly as it can for you today - another grey, cool, damp start to the day here, got caught in an absolute downpour and a half yesterday; about half a mile from the car and no shelter, it was just as is someone had turned a hose on us, we were soaked by the time we got to the car, water was draining off of us into the footwells.... Yuk...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - dull and grey again here in Welsh Wales. We certainly chose the right week to go away last week!

Got a few new listings up yesterday so my YDC losses are already covered

With the changes coming to Flickr, got a bit more editing to do. Still no idea what I'm going to do about all my photos -old and new - still on Flickr. Some albums I can delete. Maybe even look at Google+ as well as Google photos. Getting brainache just thinking about it ....

Time for more tea.

Name:  Airmail.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  11.4 KB

Mornin' troops. Grey and grotty here on the parade ground. Hope all goes well with the funeral Private Meebo. I've got the joy of being squashed flat as a pancake with at mammogram at the hospital this afternoon. Really looking forward to that - not ! I bet it chucks it down and I won't be able to find a parking space as usual, I shall just have to improvise.

Now Private Meebo can't you tell Tante to keep the relatives under control over there ? I had an attack from a German newbie last night ! I did manage to list a couple more yesterday so at least I should be covered.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge, I am very sorry, but TanteGrete does not listen to me. She is quite impossible to live with sometimes

first builders of the day have been and gone, Mike has gone off to the eye hospital and i am now sat waiting for the plasterers to arrive, i can hardly walk my legs have seized up and i want to run off.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons really feel for you, where did you end up sleeping/?

Meebo hope the funeral goes okay.

As already said its horrible out there today actualy managed the dog walk in a dry spell the only dry bit this morning.

Sgt hope the mamogram doesn't flatten you to much, its reminded me that have mine in 2 weeks at least know they are keeping track of me.

By the way I have my feet done as a pedicure cheaper than the chirpoitis & nice because they massage the feet as well.

Right am going to do some more listing next

it's not to bad at the moment pap as the beds can just be moved over every morning as they are doing the doorway first it when they have to go through the floor into the room downstairs that we will have to sleep somewhere else, at the moment we are just sleeping in the dust, the hospital have put some dome thing over mikes eye to protect it as it has been bleeding behind his eye again so more injections.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Think everyone's overslept - well, it is the weekend

Kettle's on, etc. Need to pack a parcel or two and get down to the PO.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 28th April 2018 at 09:50 AM.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I'll be out all day and I have made some summer fruit muffins I am willing to share. Have a good day

Thread Information