Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! Canteen duty has been done. We will be eating scones for breakfast (with clotted cream and jam)

I think you must be turning Cornish Private Meebo. You will be rounding it off with a pasty soon !

Hope this weather improves before I have to go out this afternoon it's throwing it down at the moment.

Managed to get my bathroom floor repainted and varnished last night (with gritted teeth because of my pulled hamstring muscles from the gardening !) so feel I have achieved something while O/H is away !

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Coffee machine primed and ready to go. Tea pot full of hot fresh tea. A fresh wholemeal loaf from the breadmaker for toast but there are croissants too (had a total spend voucher for Sainsburys means my cupboards are full)
    Last edited by madelaine; 29th March 2018 at 07:40 AM.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you, I can do with a drink (of tea) Just been sorting my YDC payments and I think I am now debt free. Next will be packing things and the the visit to the post office. That's half the day gone, I think. OH is already on the bus to the hospital for yet more tests. That is his day sorted.As we are having visitors next week I am trying to get some of the little jobs out of the way. We will see how far I'll get.

Mornin' troops. Tooth is now fixed, he managed to put back the original veneer and patch it up and he didn't charge me so that was good. Needless to say I have cancelled my next appointment with the hygienist !

Hamstring muscles are starting to ease now too so things are looking up but O/H comes back late tonight with all his grotty skiing washing so my peace will be shattered !

​Right I had better start thinking about getting my YDC parcels to the post office.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Peace? Have to enjoy that for a few hours more - both sons +daughter-in-law arrive tomorrow. Lovely to see them but peaceful? no!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

paid my debts, packed my parcels so have posting to do and to sort out a huge mess I now have as Mike has just knocked over a pile of boxes with jewellery in that i had sat and sorted ready for pictures, why do men have to white lie and say it fell over itself, why not say i knocked it all over, he isnt going to get off any eiser by saying it just decided to leap off the shelf and rack itself, he is now in the dog house.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Not long back from dispatching my YDC parcels - luckily not too much through traffic but will be worse later on. The new bypass is already 6 months behind schedule

Also had to visit the library to sort out the Old Sailor's new Blue Badge as wasn't keen on posting original documents to County Hall. All done and dusted in 10 mins then spent time talking about holidays/family in Canada with the Library assistant who was an old acquaintance.

Now back to the postage editing ....

forgot to say I won't be doing YDC in the near future as the builders are coming on the 23rd April and will be working on the house for about a month if not longer as two lots of them doing different jobs one after the other, up to now we haven't even figured out where we will be able to sleep everything has to be clear for them by the 17th April for the surveyors to rip floorboards up.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    forgot to say I won't be doing YDC in the near future as the builders are coming on the 23rd April and will be working on the house for about a month if not longer as two lots of them doing different jobs one after the other, up to now we haven't even figured out where we will be able to sleep everything has to be clear for them by the 17th April for the surveyors to rip floorboards up.
    Oh crikey, the work on your house seems never ending ! What are you having done this time ? ... (secretly looking forward to the tales of woe Private Buttons will have to tell in the future ! )

en suite made by knocking a hole through to the wet room and putting a doorway in and a door of course and a through the floor lift from the dining room into the bedroom, so i have 5 rooms to clear including my computer / work room, I think we will have to sleep in the top floor bathroom.

Thread Information