Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! I hope it will be a good day. I have a lot planned and going out isn't really on the cards - except visiting the PO. Buttons, look on the bright side and think of all the things you can do without interference. I am sure Mike will be taken care of and it won't be long before he gets home. In the meantime I have made tea and coffee and there is a fresh loaf. Have a good day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - guess what, it's snowing and has been all night. It's not very deep like it was back in December - yet. Himself has gone into work - he's on the Shrewsbury run today but using the back roads not the main road so no idea if they've been gritted.

I can see me getting the snow shovel out again later to clear the front path / make a pathway over to the Old Sailor's!

Buttons - hope Mike is OK.

Stay safe and warm all.

just rang the hospital and they put him on the phone he is classed as urgent serious has had exams and bloods and the anaesthetist is coming to check if he is okay to be put under and if so they are going to drill into him and dain the stuff out, he has had two penicillin iv's they let me speak to him and he sounds better than he did yesterday, i copied and pasted the last bit as i had to send to 4 people and it seems i have messed my font up.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bold print is good, and I hope today will go to plan

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons hope they can drain it today, Just look after yourself, & do all those things that you can never do when hes around, & with this weather its safer to stay in.

Am afraid won't be going to post today here the wind is really getting up & we now have a red warning red warning for Somerset & Devon. Somer has managed to let a couple slip through all his fault he went to bed early last night,now t add to it he has got a cold again.

Hope everyone will stay safe.

Not saying it's cold here but...... I have 3 pairs of socks on and I Still can't feel my bloody feet

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons I do hope Mike is well soon. I too cannot go out to post because of the snow
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

I cant get out either there is only a fine layer here at the moment but its a frozen layer and it just started to snow again. will get them boxed up and stamped ready to go

Ello troops well we are well and truely frozen here in Bath. It's still -5 in our garden at the moment and I woke up to no hot water so the pipe must be frozen. Thankfully the cold water is still working but I have filled some buckets and bowls just in case !

The cadet managed to get home yesterday but he was lucky. He got on his train in London and they then announced it was going to be cancelled but luckily the termination was going to be at Coulsdon which is where he was going. So everybody else got off swearing and he had the train to himself for the last part of his journey !

Private Buttons I'm sure Mike is in very good hands. You keep warm and look after yourself so you are fit to be Florence Nightingale on his return !

The GP just rang again to make sure he was okay, i am finding this a little strange.

Thread Information