Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops a few flakes of snow blowing around here but nothing much. Be careful what you wish for Private Meebo you can introduce Barney to the snow on Friday when we are all dumped on !

I've put a warning notice up on my listings that there might be delays with posting as I live on top of a steep hill !

I think the Cadet has some friends in Perth Private Mcc2 and he's also hoping to visit the Bodhinyana Monastery while they are there.

Right off to do some YDC battle !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon all, well Like Sgt it keeps blowing around the snow that is took Rex out afterlunch & wind took my scarfe clean off, was glad to get back in doors.Yes lets hope we don't get it till Friday as usaul have a busy week

We are both listing again this afternoon, so will plod on

Glad Sgt your cadet has got home for a visit.

Buttons hope by now you have heating again.

yes we fixed it, but it's that cold i have a fan heater on as well, mike has gon to get some stuff while we can and will just happen to pass a post box on the way that he may need to put something in

I just got an email saying because the gov are going to put a price cap on they are going to remove dual fuel discounts and we will now pay an extra £75 a year, so it's going up and not down?

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Afternoon all, well Like Sgt it keeps blowing around the snow that is took Rex out afterlunch & wind took my scarfe clean off, was glad to get back in doors.Yes lets hope we don't get it till Friday as usaul have a busy week

We are both listing again this afternoon, so will plod on

Glad Sgt your cadet has got home for a visit.

Buttons hope by now you have heating again.
    We have been threatened with serious snow overnight tonight with the likelihood of more on Wednesday.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

The promised snow has arrived!!! About 8-10cm of it. Suppose I'd better get the snow shovel out.

it looked like wonderland here at 7.30 this morning but it has now melted and is just on the mountains.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have seen lots of pictures of the snow in various parts of the country none here yet but they were saying ours will be Thursday, Will do the shopping this afternoon if there is anything left in the shops.this afternoon.

No relists today to do listed 10 yesterday afternoon & will now do some more now.

Ello troops. Just a few light flakes in Bath. The cadet will depart tomorrow before the bad weather hits here on Thursday, it's a pain it would have been nice if he could stay longer but I want him to have a safe journey.

Now I don't know what is going on, are all those newbies trying to stock up before the blizzard hits ? I got hit three times yesterday, one paid, one not paid yet and one
    bomb in disguise that explodes in an hour ! I mean, come on, three in one day, it's rare I get multiple missiles ? !!!

Thread Information