Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I was going to walk to the PO, but it has now started to rain, so I will take up OH's offer of a short car journey

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hello havent been on for a while as my mental health has been bad and i dont like to spread doom and gloom. Paid my YDC dues. Got up this morning to take my friend to the dentist and nearly fell back asleep while i was waiting. My youngest daughter is now 20 weeks pregnant so half way there. I too have done my relists but not listed anything in a while and missed my 2000 by xmas mark i set myself. As my cards dont sell often i have no incentive to list more. May raid the shed for the boxes of brick a brack i used to list.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am glad you popped in. I have missed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Hello havent been on for a while as my mental health has been bad and i dont like to spread doom and gloom. Paid my YDC dues. Got up this morning to take my friend to the dentist and nearly fell back asleep while i was waiting. My youngest daughter is now 20 weeks pregnant so half way there. I too have done my relists but not listed anything in a while and missed my 2000 by xmas mark i set myself. As my cards dont sell often i have no incentive to list more. May raid the shed for the boxes of brick a brack i used to list.

Big hugs Private Wicca.

You know you can always come and vent here, we don't mind, we can take it we are big rough tough soldiers ! A good idea about the brick a brack, a variety of stuff always helps. You never know someone coming in to look at one of those items might steal one of your cards too ... erm, I mean, you might have a tougher job defending those listings !

Hello everyone. It's a little on the cooler side this morning, but so far this winter we haven't had piles of snow. Certainly not as much as we get some years.

I've been on the fence about whether to list more or give up. It seems I feel this way at the end of every year. But, here I am .. listing more. As much as I can do without my hands hurting too much that is. I started over when eBid did that big revamp and my templates and pictures weren't right, so I never have built up my listing numbers to where they were back then.

Apart from my housework and hobbies, I haven't done much. The older I get, the more reclusive I become. So many books, projects, etc. and not enough time for it all.

So, I hope that everyone is doing OK.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Hello everyone. It's a little on the cooler side this morning, but so far this winter we haven't had piles of snow. Certainly not as much as we get some years.

I've been on the fence about whether to list more or give up. It seems I feel this way at the end of every year. But, here I am .. listing more. As much as I can do without my hands hurting too much that is. I started over when eBid did that big revamp and my templates and pictures weren't right, so I never have built up my listing numbers to where they were back then.

Apart from my housework and hobbies, I haven't done much. The older I get, the more reclusive I become. So many books, projects, etc. and not enough time for it all.

So, I hope that everyone is doing OK.
    Are we twins, or what??

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It certainly sounds familiar this lack of enthusiasm. Well, another day started. It'll be busy as we have guests for lunch. also MyHermes should have collected a parcel yesterday and didn't. I am not sure what the procedure is to sort that out. So it'll take time. Now I am off to the canteen as I need to make tea and coffee and swallow my daily pills. Undoubtedly I'll be back later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a tad frosty out there but my little car is blue again instead of white over.

All YDC parcels bar one posted yesterday.

Good to see you back Penni - hope your grandson liked his meal set & froggy towel set

Private Gold I'm not having any of this talk about going AWOL we need every listing we can get ! I don't want to have to send out the military police chasing you in this cold weather. We've got a good covering of frost here.

It seems HQ have been tinkering and have accidentally let the Google bots into my shops again because after being perfectly camouflaged for a whole month I suddenly got three direct hits yesterday and two of them were newbies.

​Hummm I suppose I had better get off my posterior and do some more listing !

I need a boot up the rear end i think to start listing all this lovely jewelry I stupidly bought ( seemed a good idea and i can't even blame being persissed at the time), going to relist and then gawp out of the window for the day.

Thread Information