Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I hope everyone is feeling better/well. It's been so cold and foggy here lately. Philpott has decided the castle needs some chickens while we try to downsize and do up the place......so it feel more like we are gaining than divesting. Got 6 hens from a save-batery-hens charity, and I must say, in 6 days, we've had a dozen eggs. Let's see.....that makes it about £12 per egg so far, according to my calculation..........not counting feed or time. lol
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

You'll get to love them, HM. Anyway, good morning. I am surprised how much of my stuff has already been put away. I think this morning I will sort out what to put into the YDC, so I have an idea how much room I will need to find in the kitchen cupboards. This afternoon I am going to see Jack & the beanstalk with a friend. We try and do this every year, and of course without any children. I just enjoy watching how other people's (mis)behave Now the washing machine is doing its job and tea and coffee are made. The day can begin

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    You'll get to love them, HM. Anyway, good morning. I am surprised how much of my stuff has already been put away. I think this morning I will sort out what to put into the YDC, so I have an idea how much room I will need to find in the kitchen cupboards. This afternoon I am going to see Jack & the beanstalk with a friend. We try and do this every year, and of course without any children. I just enjoy watching how other people's (mis)behave Now the washing machine is doing its job and tea and coffee are made. The day can begin

Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum, do I smell Sarge's coffee done ?! Oh it's good to have you back Private Meebo. I actually managed to get a few things on for YDC yesterday so that was an achivement amongst the never ending editing.

Lol, just think about how you will be able to supplement your ration book Private Majesty !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    welcome home MeeboX
    Thank you. I have just realised that I have no idea what I did with the bundle of knitting needles

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all have had a problem with internet & phoned sky on mobile & complained outreach has been & sorted it out, so am back up so hope to list this afternoon, though the guy did say they will probaley test lines so might loose it for a minuet or 2. Sgt have they sorted your TV yet.

Have managed to do relists when it came back & yesterday listed 12 so hope to do some more this afternoon,

Enjoy the panto Meebo.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Morning all have had a problem with internet & phoned sky on mobile & complained outreach has been & sorted it out, so am back up so hope to list this afternoon, though the guy did say they will probaley test lines so might loose it for a minuet or 2. Sgt have they sorted your TV yet.

No, they are meant to be coming tomorrow afternoon Lieutenant Maplegin. Not at all impressed that I've had to wait over three weeks for an engineer !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - wasn't feeling wonderful this morning so went back to bed + we've got freezing fog here - not good.
    Hope himself is safe on his bus going round the country lanes - there are so many mad & selfish drivers about who won't give an inch.

Feeling better now, so plodding on with website editing for my new website host. Found a few howlers and broken links so all-in-all a good exercise.

Keep safe all.

Forgot to say - my Ozzie granddaughter is 1 year old today! She's having a big outdoor party in the sunshine - lucky thing.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 12th January 2018 at 01:14 PM.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good day, all. Our phone has been out for about 3 weeks now. BT keeps stalling on fixing it. They set up a time to fix it in early Jan, but never showed. Then said we don't need to be home. Then said it would be at least a week because they need to close the road. Last time it was over a month, and three visits later (all saying the same thing was wrong). BT just doesn't really care about individuals being stranded, as it were. Only one cell phone works here, occasionally.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information