Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Kettle is on. Feeling really bad today. If this is Austrailian Flu, they know where they can stick it!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Almost deafened by the wind while walking dog today! It's not too bad by the house because we are under the hill but the Rec is right up top.
    I walked to the postbox yesterday to post my granddaughter's birthday card and got blown off my feet into a parked car.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - thanks for the tea Red. It's blummin' wet and cold out there as just brought the wheelie bin in after being emptied.

Another day inside sorting my listings out and maybe adding a few more

Can't do any FH website updates until Ancestry put Rootsweb back online - still smarting about losing my Freepages Guestbook without notification

Have all a good day and stay warm.

My computer got hacked yesterday I am still going through things changing passwords, if anyone gets a strange email from me it's not me delete it please although they were only interested in my ebay account and emails so ebid should be okay. I was working all day changing things and still fighting with changing emails this morning, i cant change my bank password as i lost my card reader with everything being moved about so much.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I was working all day changing things and still fighting with changing emails this morning, i cant change my bank password as i lost my card reader with everything being moved about so much.
    contact your bank...quickly!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

So sorry Buttons you are having problems hope you are able to sort it. it seems nothing is safe.

Still waiting for Sky to solve the crackling on the phone line, they are suppose to be testing the line & then get back to me, to know which enginer to send to us, so hopefully we will find out whats going to happen.

have done the relists, so that another job done, so should soon be ready to list again,

Sgt hope you here from the cadet, & catch up with what they are doing.

Madelaine i contacted my branch and they cant do anything about it they said to contact online banking but they don't have a number for it, i am trying to get through to telephone banking but the lines are all engaged, anyway i found the card reader to do it, went to use it and the batteries are flat, Mike is going to asda for some but it looks like a contact is broken on it, this is ridiculous i changed mikes password on his account in seconds, I am almost tearing my hair out, I have a damn good mind to go to the bank and close my account.

How frustrating Private Buttons. Your bank should have emergency procedures to follow, they should at least be able to give you a phone number !!! This is why I've always been reluctant to do online banking and what with the report that Private Mcc2 gave yesterday about the intel chip meltdown business I still don't like the idea !

You are not the only one having problems Yahoo mail has been down since about 9.30 this morning so I can't get into my emails. It seems to be a regular occurrence with them !

Good luck waiting for Sky to do anything Lieutenant Maplegin I'm still waiting to get my TV box fixed since before Christmas !

Still editing the photos on my listings so I can get my green padlocks. I shall be glad when it's finished and I can get back to doing some new ones. The end is in sight now though.

Had a nice chat with the cadet and my cousin last night. The cadet and wife were just about to set off on the next leg of their journey and he was a tad worried about having to drive along this road ... so am I !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Still editing the photos on my listings so I can get my green padlocks. I shall be glad when it's finished and I can get back to doing some new ones. The end is in sight now though.

What do we have to do with our photos to get the green padlocks? I must have missed something somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    What do we have to do with our photos to get the green padlocks? I must have missed something somewhere.

Private Books. I've always hosted my photos and links from my own website in my description box on eBid but since Google made all the security changes I'm now having to move all my photos onto the eBid gallery and host the links from Flickr as it's too expensive for me to get a security certificate on my own website with the large amount of stuff I have on there.
    Once I have moved all my eBid stuff and got my green padlocks back here I can then prune down my own website and hopefully get a better deal with a security certificate included for the website.

Just editing to say it looks like the join eBid graphic in your description boxes is the thing preventing your listings having the green padlock. You would have to change those links to a hosting site like Flickr or Snapagogo which has a security certificate.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 5th January 2018 at 01:46 PM.

Thread Information