Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I now have a headache, i went to do my duty and re list and pressed the items i ran and relisted the ones i sold, have had to go through 29 pages looking for them and then go through all the patterns to see if i had any in my boxs that i could replace them with, is it worth it i ask myself, felt like putting them all in the recycling bin. I wish they would rename the bits at the side and put dont re list these you idiot on mine

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons so sorry for you it get frustating when things like that happen.

Sgt Somer says hopes your OH will take it back to morrisons,

Went & filled up with Petrol & the garage was quiet.

Well we are back home, having cooked the dinner & prepared & cleared up, Somer did the sprouts. So we did our share.now home to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I now have a headache, i went to do my duty and re list and pressed the items i ran and relisted the ones i sold, have had to go through 29 pages looking for them and then go through all the patterns to see if i had any in my boxs that i could replace them with, is it worth it i ask myself, felt like putting them all in the recycling bin. I wish they would rename the bits at the side and put dont re list these you idiot on mine

Lol, easily done Private Buttons. I accidentally deleted one of the items I had sold a few days ago along with the things I had relisted. Support were very kind and retrieved it for me and put it back so you are not the only idiot around here !

Lieutenant Maplegin I don't think we would get anywhere with Morrisons as it was bought before fireworks night. They would probably say we hadn't stored it properly or something, which we had. I don't even know if O/H still has the receipt. We just won't use them again and go back to the online firm that we have used in the past.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 1st January 2018 at 05:23 PM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, everyone. The drive yesterday was long, but until 12,30pm the roads were very quiet. And of course no lorries on the road, which makes for a pleasant drive. The crossing was a little bit choppy, but not enough to make me sick. OH is almost back to normal, and my Bil seems to have the same bug, so he can't say we gave it to him. When it is daylight I need to search our car as my mobile has vanished. Unless I left it at home, the car is the only place it can be. It sounds as if it is pouring with rain, so I may not do very much. But that is OK. So have a good day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh dear - losted 4 overnight including 2 I only listed yesterday........sorry Sarge.

Will try harder, I promise!

Wet and windy again with more to come during the week when Storm Eleanor hits.

Keep safe everyone.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well have done the relists, have a bomb going off tomorrow on mine & somer has lost 2 so can't wait for his new computer, then he will have no excuse not to list thats of course if the Sky broadband goes ok.

Meebo gllad you arrived safely, just take it easy now as we don't want you going down with anything, hope you find your phone, hope you didn't leave it on the ferry.

Annie I gather we all are going to suffer from the storm it at least let me take the dog out before it rained.

Ello troops. Grey and murky on the parade ground today.

Private Mcc2, not a good start to your new year record. Lucky we are all fed up of roast potatos so it will have to be latrine duty instead !

Glad you arrived safe and sound Private Meebo. Now try and relax and enjoy yourself, that's an order !

Well I had some very good news last night. I had an email from the Cadet in New Zealand and they have decided not to take a job to prolong their stay so they will be coming home in April instead of the end of June. I think they are maybe getting a bit homesick with having to sleep in a camper van for a few weeks on this part of the trip. DIL remarked on the luxury of sleeping in a proper bed when they booked into a place for her birthday ! They saw the new year in with a friend's daughter I used to babysit for here in Bath who is now a maths teacher at Christ College and today they will be going for a meal with my second cousin and other distant relatives in Christchurch.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

We went to bed around 11pm on new year's eve and didn't wake up until after 7am....lol

My birthday is on Thursday so I will be waiting by the door to see if anyone has sent me chocolate

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kettle is on but I fear that I am riddled with disease,,,,,,,or is it man flu!

Thread Information