Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops, I just can't seem to get back into any routine, I seem to have sunk into a post Christmas stupor !

O/H just asked me if I wanted to go into town but that's the last thing I want to do go traipsing around in the cold ! I shall force myself to do some more editing later, it's not helping that O/H bought me this really annoying jig-saw puzzle for Christmas. It's two paintings by L.S. Lowry so quite difficult and not only that it's a round one with very small double sided pieces but I'm determined not to be beaten !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

That'll keep you out of mischief

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! OH has had a bad night. It is usual for him to be awake most of Wednesday to Thursday night after his chemo meds, but he has caught a cold and so didn't sleep much last night either. I do hope he'll be able to catch up today so that he will be ok to drive on Monday. I would hate to cancel the trip. Barney is due to start his holiday tomorrow. It'll be strange to have the house without him. Off to the canteen in a moment as I am in need of a good cup of tea, so will make coffee too

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - thanks for the tea, meebo.

For the first time in ages, we had a fish & chip supper last night - it was delicious.

Our visitors leave us today Shall miss my grandson, he's been a lot of fun. His latest request is to go to Spy School ! To which we reply that he has to do well at school first which doesn't go down very well

Busy day ahead changing beds and loading the washing machine....

Mornin' troops. I do hope Clive recovers soon Private Meebo, I know how much you have been wanting this break. However don't let him drive if he's still suffering, the risk just isn't worth it, I'm just remembering that collapse at the breakfast table he had a while back.

Always sad when the cadets go Private Mcc2, lol, you will just have to throw yourself into more listing to help ease the pain !

Tut, I've been working really hard putting green padlocks on most of my listings in the url's so they will be extra secure but it didn't stop a newbie last night. They must have picked the lock when I went to my bunk !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all,Hope your OH M4eebo will manage to get some rest today .

Glad you enjoyed the visit from your family, it'll be quiet. as Sgt said thonkl of the listing you can do.

Meebo thanks for the cuppa as Somer fell asleep afain after I took the dog out, wasn't much fun as we got caught in a fail storm.

Have manage to do our reslists, & our new Modem for sky has arrived, not active untill 3rd January but at least we are getting there.

Don't talk to me about Sky Lieutenant Maplegin, our all singing and dancing Sky box has broken down yet again. It happened on the 23rd and they won't send an engineer out until the 13th January. The old box we never had any trouble with and had it for years until it eventually died. It's meant that we have had to watch any TV over Christmas on catch up. Mutter, mutter, and our Chrome cast has also gone wonky, we can only get a pixelated picture !

Hi all. Once again, I'm in the mess. Thinking about life. Thinking about the future.

Thinking about my time here on eBid too. Do I create more listings? And then I think / analyse the reasons for and against putting the energy into revising and creating.

End of the year thoughts.

Cheers.

It's quite simple Private Gold.

Reasons to list ...

Reasons not to list ...

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Marie, I know just how you feel. Anyway, last night I persuaded OH to take his temperature: 39.3C*. So our trip arrangement has a very large question mark over it. He has promised me to ring the hospital this morning to get some advice. I think I will need to postpone Barney's departure too, unless our friends will come and collect him. Looks like me having to spend time on the telephone today to inform a number of people. (we were supposed to go out for the day tomorrow) OK, enough of that. I have been to the canteen, so you can get your tea and coffee. Müsli and toast is also ready. I'll see you around

Thread Information