Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

and now i have waited all day for a reply from my buyer and just thought i would look at the listing and find she replied at around 3pm and i still haven't had a notification, i give up.
    Oh and no I am not blaming ebid as i said a couple of weeks back the email are not coming through from ebid from BT

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks, Kite - needed that first mug of tea. Helps get the pain killers down! My Sciatica is receding but still there ...

Buttons, I too find that BT emails don't come through straight away or end up in the spam folder. So I don't use it for important messages [I've only got it because of using BT Broadband]. Change to Gmail for eBid - much better service and so easy to set up a new account.

Almost ready for our transatlantic visitors

I have 5 bt email addresses but it is just this one i use for ebid that has problems with it all the other mail addresses come through okay, i do have a gmail set up but didnt use it as i was told all the scammers use g-mail, I don't know if it's true or not but most of the scam mails i get are from bt int addresses, I may change it but didnt want to confuse ebid towers

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry you are having problems Buttons
    The computer has had its updates done by our computer Huy but Nigels computer is on its last legs, the hard drive is going so we are collecting his this afternoon & then find out when they can do a new one.So looks as though N is going to have to give himself a late Christmas present.

I have been in & done all the relists again so am at least up to date with that.

Hope everyone is ready for Christmas.

why didn't someone tell me re perurosing jewelry was a pain in the rear end and that i was going to end up looking like a crow, i cant get my circles around they are all wobbly, at this rate i wont have anything in that shop for years, i am now going to have a wash and Mike is trying to fix my effort, he can hardly see and he is doing better than me.

REPURPOSING You technical idiot

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's boiled, etc.

Had planned to go out and get last food shop done nice and early before the crowds descend and now we have to wait in for a delivery of sand to ensure it's put in the right place! [Having a parking spot made for MH so that the wheels don't sink into mud]

Tidying up all done so we can have Lego, etc. all over the sitting room floor

My Sciatica is much improved but my walking stick is still by me just in case. NOT an experience I want to repeat anytime soon.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie glad you are starting to improve, hope it stays that way you will soon have a housefull so enjoy it.

Buttons so sorry you are having problems making Jewelery am afraid am a bit like that had intended to make some have got all the bits need but haven't sense or even the need to do at the moment just tell yourself will be ok in the end.

Am worried neither of us had relsits this morning, bet there will be twice as many tomorrow.

Pam I have bought allsorts of crap, I should really have just started with one lot, seemed like a good idea at the time and all those sparkly bits, have now lead to mounds of stuff stashed everywhere and hermes have just been

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons I know what you mean keep saying mustn't buy anything else then you are probably like me buy another bit,also having the time would be helpfull.

Hope Sgt is getting a rest.

Thread Information