Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good afternoon! Sounds like you are all busy! Wow. You make me tired with all your accomplishments! Just got back from two weeks visiting the kidlets for Thanksgiving. Had fun and blue sky! Hope you enjoy the week....and any travel or holiday busy-ness you have planned!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It was a long day yesterday, but worth it. Hospital was fine: no need to visit that department again (unless something else malfunctions) and lunch was wonderful. We met at 12.45 and came back to our house for coffee at 3.30. The males in the company nodded off at some point, and it was then decided to call it a day. It was a great relaxing day. So now back to reality and housework. But that's ok, as tomorrow we are out again for the day. Off to do canteen duty now.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it was rather blustery last night as the sound of the wind kept me awake for quite some time. But all is quiet now.

BIG Windows10 update last night - took ages. Now for the laptop before I need it this weekend in the MH.

Is it me or have things gone rather quiet on the sales front because of the green padlock issue? I see many other eBid listings with the 'i' as opposed to a padlock.

Leaving it for now as other things to do and time for a mug of tea.

Name:  Reindeer.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  20.6 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well done Buttons with all that knitting am sure your hands will enjoy a nice rest. hope you sell plenty of the jumpers.

Agree with Annie it was a rough night suddenly lots of leaves again & wind managed to blow the back gate open. Several people have had the Xmas decorations that were outside were flattened this morning & from what the forcast seems to say we are going to get plenty of bad weather, So Sgt perhaps you will miss it all, having a holiday before Christmas.

Relists done again.

I doubt it Lieutenant Maplegin we are not going until next Friday and it just gives me another worry about driving to the airport in the early hours of the morning if there is snow and ice around.

It has gone quiet Private Mcc2 but then it hasn't helped having to put a notice up first about the P.O. being closed and now a holiday notice. I'm gradually plodding through the editing it's been a good stock check. I've already found three listings that have possibly gone walkies, I need to check that I still have the items, and some spelling mistakes and old Photobucket graphics that I missed !

Glad all went well at the hospital Private Meebo and well done on the knitting marathon Private Buttons.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - and it's snowing, so that's possibly our weekend plans up the creek.

Mornin' troops. Another restless night last night.

I had an email come in from the Cadet saying he was sending it from a computer in a library. They arrived at a camp site in New Zealand a couple of days ago and put all their things on charge then went to the kitchen to pick up some food, they were gone literally no more than five minutes, and everything had been stolen so they now have no phones or tablet they even took Malcolm's electric toothbrush ! I don't know if he's lost his Go Pro camera too as he didn't mention that. The person must have been watching them to see them walk away. The police did a track of the tablet which had been used about an hour north of where they were but I don't know if they will be able to catch them. I just hope the insurance will sort things out for them quickly. Poor Malcolm is understandably upset more because of all the photos and memories they have lost rather than the gadgets. The people at the camp site were really nice and let them stay for free. Apparently this is the first theft they have had in six years.

I'm now really worried that they will be travelling without a phone and no GPS in case of an accident or breakdown as the cadet is not an experienced driver. I've no idea if they are in a place where they could purchase a cheap phone to tide them over.

Just had a huge hail storm here, the roads have turned white, to add to my woes. I need to get to the MyHermes shop as had a direct hit from a returning perpetrator last night !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt so sorry to here about the cadet as you say its all the photos that you can't replace, hope they don't have to wait to long for the insurance to pay up. Sounds awfull things you to expect to happen.

Well no snow here or hail but there has been some very heavy clouds, & keep expecting something to happen our lights went last night had to wait till the morning for the home serve electrion to come beleive it they came from Gloucester this morning anyway all back & has change the fuse bit so if it blows again N can restart it.

Have done the relist, & somer had 1 sale, Hope everyone is ok with this weather.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I have been out since 5.30 this morning. Managed to get to Terminal 5 at Heathrow which is very badly signposted, but made it in time to meet Clive's cousin and wife whom we had never met and delivered them safely at their daughter's home (a 3 hour drive) The daughter is getting married next week, so we have a wedding to go to and meet a few more unknown relatives. by the time I got home I was hungry and I am now ready to shut my eyes. Sarge, I am so sorry to hear about the theft. Many things can be replaced, but photos can't.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Been up for a while searching for some fabric panels which I had in my hand on Thursday and decided I want to photograph them and list. Can I find them? Not yet I wonder where they will turn up. Off to make tea and coffee now. I can feel it is cold outside as the heating is working well

Thread Information