Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sgt hope you can eventualy get to the PO its really annoying when things like that happen one would have thought would have done it a bit earlier before Christmas posting starts.

Well have come back from the fair, wasn't to bad, nice catching up with the locals, & then the Church had an afternoon fair so went there, & then came back & have done the relists.

Thank goodness not as cold today but we have had several snow flurries this morning.

Managed to get on top of the YDC & posted them yesterday.

Hope Sgt you enjoy your visitors tonight

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Did relists and listed another 20 so no latrine duty for me.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kettle's boiled and there are oranges for juicing - help your self + there is porridge, muesli and Cornflakes !

Depending on my swollen wrist, doing a bit more editing later - but whether it's my website or my eBid listings, I haven't decided yet.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  A_cluttered_desk.gif
Views: 45
Size:  39.9 KB

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, well have caught up on the relists,

Its very dull & overcast but not as chilly as it has been so suppose we are lucky.

Just saying wonder who will be the 1st publisher to bring out a PC showing Harry & his intended, they started with the mugs the 2nd it was announced

Ello troops, phew well I survived the meal with no worrying side effects, so far, touch wood, so I hope my stomach has now settled at last. Just as well as I've got to go out to a friend's 60th birthday celebration next Saturday which will be from lunchtime onwards !

Got to try and install my new computer fan today so if you don't see me again you will know I have blown it up !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

My apologies for reporting in so late. The morning has just flown and then I was to be taken out to lunch, but OH started work in the garden I ended up cooking after all. Never mind. Wednesday we are out to lunch with friends. The only thing that can go wrong for me is that the hospital clinic where I have an appointment at 10.30 (post OP check) is running VERY late. It's damp and dull here, so I am staying in and find something interesting to do

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's boiled and there's new bread to toast, etc.

As it's Monday, it's tidy-up day + run the washing machine - again! Seems to be never ending some weeks.

Trust everyone is well.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

My washing machine is running too. After 2 weeks of not washing, + covers from 3 visitor's beds, it will be busy all day. I just hope it won't decide today to die. Lunch has been started as we will have friends visiting. The rest of the week is also busy. I might be able to put my feet up on Sunday. Thanks for the brekkie, Annie

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Thanks Annie for the cuppa, was needed as was frosty again when out with the dog.

We are in the process of moving things around & seeing what we can loose so as when the Guy from Sky comes on Wednesday he will have room to get at the phone point . there are dog hairs everywhere as several things haven't moved for a few months, still will be good when its done but there are quiet a bit on the stairs to go up.its congested up there as it is with Christmas gifts so this will add to it.

Have been in & done both of our relists, though am not doing much else am managing to keep them done.

Ello troops, phew what a morning. At long last the post office is open again but now cut down to just one window ! I know they didn't use the second one very often but at this time of year they really need it. The queue wasn't too bad when I went in, there were about six people in front of me, but by the time I had finished with all my parcels the queue was right round the shop. I bet they were all happy with me !!! Any way I got home and looked at my receipt and found they hadn't given me any proof of posting for my parcel to the USA. I drove all the way back (the queue was still all round the shop) and managed to speak to the woman that had served me and all she did was write it in biro at the top of the receipt which she said was adequate - I could have bloomin' well done that myself !

Humph, stomps off to the mess to calm my nerves !

Thread Information