Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

It's a tad chilly here too and damp!

Sorry troops I'm in a rush. Got to see if the post office is open again. If it is there will be long queues and I've got people coming this afternoon. It's not helping that my computer is playing up too, think the fan might be clogged with dust as making a strange noise, so on my Chrome book at the moment until I get time to investigate. See you later.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, Well have managed to wrap the YDC's so off to post this afternoon,

have managed to do our relists.

very icy here this morning Rex water in the garden was frozen & taking him for a walk this mormning was horrible as the wind was realy biting & the frost wasn't shifting.

Hoping that the weather improves as we have the Village Christmas market tomorrow, am glad its in doors.

It's just not my day today. Went to the post office and the shop fitters are still there so it won't be open until tomorrow just when I'm busy preparing things for my guests. I've also cleaned all the dust out of my computer that I can clean and it's still making a horrible noise. Any ideas on what else I can do ?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    It's just not my day today. Went to the post office and the shop fitters are still there so it won't be open until tomorrow just when I'm busy preparing things for my guests. I've also cleaned all the dust out of my computer that I can clean and it's still making a horrible noise. Any ideas on what else I can do ?

Make backups of all your important data - it could be heading for a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

Make backups of all your important data - it could be heading for a meltdown.
    Yep that's what I was thinking !

Ah, found out what it is, it's the back cooling fan so hopefully should be fairly easy to replace as it plugs into the motherboard. Just ordered one but it has mixed reviews, some say it's silent but others say it is noisy, what's the betting I get a noisy one sent ! I just hope it's alright as I can't find another make in the size I want unless I buy from China or the USA and I don't want to wait that long.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 1st December 2017 at 04:05 PM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I hope everybody feels well today. Seems to be cold again as the heating is working. I plan to venture out for the first time today, so fingers crossed that I will survive this. Now for the kitchen duty. I should have the kettle boiled in 5 minutes

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the tea, meebo.

Must get the Old Sailor to sign a few family Christmas cards today as I want to get the overseas ones in the post by Monday.

Otherwise, no idea what's happening today - maybe get a few things sorted for next weekend's jolly in the MH

Whatever today brings, have all a good day.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Becky, honest opinion, what did you think of the bauble?
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Becky, honest opinion, what did you think of the bauble?

It's a clever idea Private Wicca it's not something I would normally buy though unless it was in the YDC as I found the Father Christmas design a bit twee, if you know what I mean. Fun if you have children and it might appeal to other people but personally I would prefer a different design.

Well I've just been to the post office with all my parcels, yet again, having been told yesterday that they would be open today and they are still *>!%ing closed. So that is two wasted trips trying to find a parking space in the cold ! There was a notice on the door saying they are not open until Monday so I can't even take the stuff tomorrow to avoid the Monday queues. Not a happy bunny here, I hope it doesn't cause bad feedback from the customers that have been waiting.

Right a day slaving over a hot stove for me today. At least it will be nice to have a bit of heat !

Thread Information