Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

to my YDC buyers & sellers can all of you give me a couple of days to sort things out..... Pam & I are having problems with my folks at the moment and it's taking most of our time up to try and sort things out

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well to add to it all somer has now gone down with the tummy bug as well, think the worries & tension doesn't help, just dread the phone bills as seem to spend most of our time on the phone, chasing up the carers etc,

Sorry once again but will catch up with YDC's when possible, in the meantime thanks am pleased with what we have won.

Mornin' troops. Just about keeping up with everything YDCish and Christmasish ! Another evening of card writing and I should just about finish those. Still got some more presents to wrap though and cooking to do to go in the freezer.

Tut, those newbies are still not learning that it's window shopping only here ! I had a direct hit from the USA last night and a little UK hit this morning although that one isn't paid for yet.
    I shall be glad when I get all my editing finished and can get some new ones on.

Great photos Private Moon.

Don't worry Lieutenant Maplegin & Corporal Somerset we know you have a lot on your plate at the moment. Sorry to hear Corporal Somerset is now on the Christmas diet with me ! Some friends wanted me to go out for a meal with them on Friday lunchtime but I've had to turn it down so they are just coming here for a coffee instead. Just hope I improve before my visitors come for the meal on Saturday evening.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you Red - needed that mug of tea.

It's very gently snowing here after another overnight frost - yuck Glad I did the YDC parcel run and shopping yesterday.

Looks like more website editing today - NOT eBid image links BTW - I'm leaving those for the time being. And maybe a few more listings.

Love your photos Sunny, and your granddaughter has grown so.

Keep warm and keep safe all.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have an 'OFF' day, so staying in quietly

Take it easy Private Meebo you need to allow yourself time to recover.

I need to brace myself for a trip in the cold to the supermarket, not looking forward to going out there ! At least that north wind seems to have dropped.

Editing is still going, slowly but surely, I might get it finished just in time for the Royal Mail changes in April !!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is quite snowy here a couple of inches is lying and we've been having flurries all morning but the sun has broken through now
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

all YDC things posted, but now have some clot in Korea who want to use a shipping agent so have to go to PO to get proof of posting, i dont want to go out it's too cold.
    Mike had last physio appointment this morning for his assessment and it's a no go so now being referred to the pain clinic, where they should have sent him to in the first place, getting a bit fed up of getting the run around.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it is freezing out there but the tea is made - and the heating is on.

Top of the list today is the long distance Christmas cards that need to be posted by next week.

Apart from that, it's keeping warm and keeping an eye on Badge as she had one of her funny 'turns' this morning.

Stay warm all.

Thread Information