Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons, it is perfectly acceptable to charge for shipping. I stopped doing it because I am too lazy to work out the cost. And now: Good morning! Hope you all enjoyed the extra hour in bed. Sadly, I was up at my usual time and spent it wisely preparing lunch. Just need to cook the veg, season the soup (and warm it) and dish up. Stew is in the slow cooker and might also need seasoning. Then we can eat. In the meantime I left tea and coffee in the canteen. I'll be back at some point today

I'm glad of the extra hour as still have a lot to do before brother shows up this afternoon. I want to get my YDC parcels down to the post office and out of the way too.

Well done on the weight loss Private Moon wish I could do the same but don't seem to have any motivation.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Well done on the weight loss Private Moon wish I could do the same but don't seem to have any motivation.
    Take a look at the 5:2 way of eating - not a diet plan, more a way of life. Very good support group on Facebook.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...guide#section1

https://www.facebook.com/groups/the52diet/

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Moonie well done with your weight loss, good job you found the answers yourself.

Well was cold but bright while walking dog & now put the washing out & had to bring in again as it decided to become very dark & rain. so forcasters got it wrong.

Have done the relists, & now will try & do some listing while somer sorts YDC payments out he says he's paid so thats a start. will then get ready to wrap YDC's

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Buttons, it is perfectly acceptable to charge for shipping. I stopped doing it because I am too lazy to work out the cost. And now: Good morning! Hope you all enjoyed the extra hour in bed. Sadly, I was up at my usual time and spent it wisely preparing lunch. Just need to cook the veg, season the soup (and warm it) and dish up. Stew is in the slow cooker and might also need seasoning. Then we can eat. In the meantime I left tea and coffee in the canteen. I'll be back at some point today
    Well i wasnt really charging for shipping as if anyone looked last times ydc on my just giving page i put the full money donated, I will just leave it as if i start messing about taking shipping off if things dont sell and i put it in my shop i will have to change the listings again, and most of us round up anyway so i just leave it. I dont think i will be joining in the next one anyway.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a tad frosty out there I see. People are scraping frost off of their car window screens - but the sun is now out so that should help a bit.

Managed to get some new photographs done yesterday for some new listings but as himself comes home today after a boys only weekend away, I may be otherwise engaged with dirty washing

Have all a good day and stay warm and dry.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Brrrrrrrr. Frosty and cold this morning, but mostly sunny. Got some DIY done around the castle this weekend.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

As you are all feeling chilly I thought you would like to see how the other half live ! The Cadet and missus posted this on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyBoEsAi01g&app=desktop It's alright for some !

Brother arrived safely yesterday and has been fed and watered and has now gone off to give his stepbrother a hand to sort out the last bits of his father's and stepmother's estate so will be crawling in and out of storage containers all day. He certainly enjoyed reading part of our mother's diary yesterday evening and it brought up all sorts of memories for us.

Grrrr had a small sniper attack yesterday, plus a
    bomb in disguise dropped but I don't know if it's ticking as it's from Vietnam ... we shall see !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's cold here too. Barney is sitting in front of the radiator behind the sofa. I feel like joining him

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

afternoon all , well it certainly was a cold start today, walked the dog in the frost & wellys were covered in ice as the grass was quiet long. but was nice to be able to enjoy the walk.

Love your cadets utube Sgt. somer says he'd be content with 3 days sun at Weymouth but can't see us gatting away till the spring.

Have sent all the YDC & have been to Yeovil to the bank another job done for another month, parts of the town were busy suppose bright day & most of the schools are off today.

Must admitt succome to the heating this morning

Thread Information