Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Hope the tank doesn't take to much time & money for you Sgt,

Meebo sounds as though you have a busy day today,

At last the sun is out, think will leave the washing hanging in the garage. otherwise it will only rain again. & I would love to do a bit more in the garden as there is still room in the garden bin.

Have sorted somers relists I didn't have any, he has had one loss but will be replaced Sgt. So will pop to the PO this afternoon.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Back from the vets and Barney is ok considering his little health problems. He had his injection and is now sulking. we have also taken the tent down and hung up to dry. Fingers crossed it won't rain again. I shall have to read the instructions for the scan again. I remember that I am not allowed to eat for 6 hours before. But as there are 2 pages of print there may be something else that is important. I'll report back later

Gp has now been out to see Mike now on 100mg tramadol and paracetamol mix damaged ribs and back muscles head and face noted and my treatment of it is okay, social worker coming at 1.30 tomorrow. He has to let me phone as he could hardly walk, gp said in future he is to take notice to me if i say to ring paramedics.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I wonder if Mike will remember what the GP said. Well, my time at the hospital was quite short. I now know that I have 2 gall stones and a cyst on one of my ovaries. Not quite sure what comes next. I just hope it won't interfere with our visit to Germany. I am off to bed soon. Til tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Gp has now been out to see Mike now on 100mg tramadol and paracetamol mix damaged ribs and back muscles head and face noted and my treatment of it is okay, social worker coming at 1.30 tomorrow. He has to let me phone as he could hardly walk, gp said in future he is to take notice to me if i say to ring paramedics.

Good, I'm glad he has been seen at last Private Buttons and had a ticking off from the doctor ! It could have been so much more serious if there had been internal bleeding. Falls like that always need checking out.

Hope your scan went O.K. Private Meebo.

yes sarge, i rang while he was in bed, not like him to go to bed in the afternoon so just woke him up and said GP is on the way

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. woke up with cramp several times during the night so gave up at 4 and got dressed. Have done a bit of sewing on my quilt and will shortly make tea and coffee, As we are having guests tomorrow, a bit of housework and cooking is on the agenda. Hope Barney has got over his vet visit and is in a better mood. OH is out this morning, so I should be able to get a lot done (unless I fall asleep) See you later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - all packed up and ready to go after I've seen the Old Sailor has had his breakfast.

Fingers crossed it stays dry and sunny, if a bit chilly.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo, glad you had the scan I assume they haven't decided what to do next, hope won't take long to sort for you.

Buttons glad you were able to get DR out to visit, Mike hopefully he will remember what the Dr said., they only seem to remember when it suits them.

Annie have a lovely time make the most of it, while the weather is good was very chilly this morning & there was a frost here 1st thing.

Have done relsits & managed to list 6 yesterday will try & do some more in moment

Ello troops lovely and sunny here today. Managed to get a sack of stuff cut back in my flower bed yesterday and back to tackling brambles today if O/H doesn't suddenly announce he wants us to go out. He used to work on Fridays but hasn't been given so many lessons this year so we will have to tighten our belts unless more students appear.

Listings are going in the right direction, now 3,979,977 so keep up the good work troops !

Thread Information