Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

This is the first time I have used this, so have not thought about that. Some of the coloured ones I think are coated, which may make a difference

I am not going to knit with wire, I am in enough trouble at the moment, wonders what it's like to knit dolly necklaces with, mmmmmmmm. Of to physio with mike for him not me

YOOHOO I'm back ! Erm, I mean ATTENSHUN !

What the 'ell is going on here then ? I come back to find two of my items pinched, Lieutenant Maplegin with war wounds, Private Moon making excuses that she can't list and the rest of you tangled up in wool and wire !

Had a great time at the Cornish outpost. Went to Falmouth the first day and the opening night of my brother's girlfriend's art exhibition and bumped into someone there that I went to school with and haven't seen since 1977 ! Went to Lands End, St Just, Zennor and all round the Penwith peninsular which was beautiful with all the gorse and heather in bloom on the cliffs (I was tempted to go to Botallack as they were filming the next bit of Poldark but then thought we would avoid the crowds) Went for a meal with brother and girlfriend in Falmouth in the evening.

The next day went to the huge car boot sale at Rosudgeon near Penzance so have come back with loads of stock for the winter. Managed to drop in on my best friend in Helston on the way back ( the one that has Pick's disease) which was heart rending as she can't put a sentence together any more but at least she was still able to recognize us. I was able to persuade her to go out for a walk, which her husband was thankful for as she usually refuses to go out of the house these days and he is pretty housebound with her as she has violent outbursts. Such a horrible way to end up.
    Went to see my brother and other musicians playing at a local pub in the evening so a good time was had !

Now watching Hurricane Irma nervously as it's shifted west again and now is in line for hitting Orlando where the Cadet and wife are.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 8th September 2017 at 12:50 PM.

back from Physio, what a waste of time and petrol did nothing at all, not even looked at him

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - last full day in RV before we return it tomorrow

Still hazy and overcast but rain is due which should help clear things a bit.

Time for a mug of tea

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Where is everybody????? Are we all preparing for the weather events?
    Crawls out from under a pile of holiday washing ...

... yes Private Kite I'm glued to all the Florida news reports at the moment. The Cadet emailed me yesterday to say Disney has at last announced it is shutting down from today until Tuesday and that he was well stocked up with supplies for the duration.

and I am knitting snowman now finished and in the middle Madelaine, thank you.
    Name:  3.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  75.2 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt glad the cadet is well prepared

Well we had to take the dog for a hair cut & bath she actually smells good, though somer doesn't like the smell, won't last anyway.

Have done the relists.

Sgt glad you have stocked up with stock, all you have to do now is find somewhere to put it.

If good weather we are suppose to go to 2 car boots tomorrow but in factlooking at the weather think its more like to be listing if to days weather is anything to go by, really heavy showers, in between trying to do Nigels parents shopping, its hard trying to get her to understand she already has lots of what she asks for. She says just in case.

Hope everyone is ok.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

buttons, they are so sweet. What are you going to do with them all
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information