Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. Things are back to normal, there's a pair of trainers in the middle of my kitchen floor, dirty glasses and coffee cups on the side, a dissembled trangier stove on my kitchen table, a pile of papers about Iceland on my living room floor and a rucksack on the front room sofa. No doubt they will stay there until I eventually give in and clear them up - sigh. Looking forward to getting away to Cornwall on Sunday.

I did manage to list a couple of new ones yesterday but we are still below the 4 million mark so I want you all listing what ever isn't nailed down today. That's an order !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just remember to keep knitting

I am my little fingers are getting worn out.
    Thank you Sarge XX

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I stayed up later last night to see if I would sleep any longer, but no, 4 am I was wide awake. So back to the drawing board. Today I will take a few photos and I also need to go and have a blood test done. I might wangle a lunch out. We will see. I think I will put the kettle on and make myself some tea and prep the coffee machine. I hope OH will sleep a bit longer today. He needs it more than I do.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, somer has a cold & just feels lowsey,

have managedto have 2 to go off but not for 5 & 6 days, so will replace by then, also have done most of our relists so that will help with numbers.Sgt.

Will sponser you Buttons, will get somer to show me how to get there.

Thank you Pam, I am really delighted and thank you everyone, I feel I have achieved something and to be honest it is working as a brilliant therapy for me having something to aim for XXX

My pleasure Private Buttons. (well it keeps her out of mischief !!! )

Getting a bit worried about Hurricane Irma with what it is going to do and if it will reach the US as the cadet and wife will still be at Disney World. I shall be glued to the weather reports all weekend.

Got hit from 'down under' in the early hours of the morning (very painful! ) and also my
    bomb in disguise exploded. Would you believe they had the cheek to send a request to pinch the item that exploded in person when I get back from my sortie as they want to visit Bath ! They are becoming very brazen !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Getting a bit worried about Hurricane Irma with what it is going to do and if it will reach the US as the cadet and wife will still be at Disney World. I shall be glued to the weather reports all weekend.
    Walt Disney World does benefit from being smack dab in the middle of the state and therefore not at risk for things like storm surge. Central Florida hasn’t been the target of a direct hit from a hurricane in nearly a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    Walt Disney World does benefit from being smack dab in the middle of the state and therefore not at risk for things like storm surge. Central Florida hasn’t been the target of a direct hit from a hurricane in nearly a decade.

Thanks Private Hurry that is good to know. Still can't help worrying a bit though, let's hope it stays out at sea.

Thread Information