Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! Got the truck packed last night, except for a few things that need to go inside. (can't open the doors inside the garage) Off to make tea and coffee for us very shortly and I must remember to bring water today, and a hat. Caught the sun yesterday and I have no desire to get burnt today. I will be back later, so be good.

PMSL - I now have visions of Clive being permanently locked in the garage unable to get out !

Another nice day here. Managed to get all the grass cut yesterday, even the top verge, plus picked another load of blackberries so feel I achieved something. Have a friend coming over for wine this afternoon and then we shall be having cocktails at her place when her husband gets back from work. ... well it saves on the mess bill !!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, well we have been busy buying yesterday was very good for buying had a lovely time,

Today the car boot was earlier, we were there waiting just after 6.30, but today wasn't worth it, funny actually as most of the stall holders were moaning thatpeople weren't spending it was lovely out at that time but by the time we got home before 10 it was warm am afgraid somer has done back to bed the walking din't help him so bed & try & rest, me I have been in the garden did a bit & then sat & read the paer untill it got to warm so hence on here.

Glad Sgt you have managed to get the jobs done enjoy your refreshments this afternoon.

Will try & get some energy to sort a few more cards this afternoon. Have done my relsis & most of somers.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

What a really lovely weekend!! WOW! I had heard rumors of English Summers for the past 11 years, but finally got to see one! GORGEOUS! I hope it lasts till March!!

Spent yesterday in Hampshire at a yearly family party in the county, so the ride over was lovely, and the day was fun. Their garden was spectacular with all sorts of things blooming, even a few idiots. Loads of kids and dogs and babies and puppies, and all had a great time with a BBQ, drinks, games, and the perennial rigged cricket match.

Have listed some new things over the week, and while the weather is nice hope to do some work outside. Will do the blackberry rounds again, and this morning dug up the 7 potatoes that grew from the sprouted bits off potatoes that I went ahead and planted in the spring. Also a couple onions and a few cherry tomatoes. This years tomatoes aren't mealy, so I'm happy.

Hope you all enjoy the day!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am back and very tired. We have shifted a fair amount of books, but there are still lots we brought home. The sale was much quieter than yesterday and there were fewer sellers. I now have the job to find a venue that has a sale on Saturdays. OH feels this is a good way to dispose of things. I need to see if any of my listings have disappeared and also pay for my YDC purchases. But sleep first, I think

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

My OH has been listing a few heavy and furniture type things on a local Facebook page. It seems to work well for people to pick up big things you couldn't really send easily.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you for that. I actually slept until 6 this morning. So have been busy hanging up washing and loading the machine again. I need to make the most of the sunshine. My muscles are complaining this morning. I don't think I have done so much physical work for a long time. Car boot sales are hard work. I now need to pack the YDC things and then visit the PO.After that it is the bank to deposit the weekend's loot and then I will have my hair cut. If I have time I will see if the local beauty salon can fit me in for a massage. I need one! And of course at some point I shall have to put things back on the shelves. I hope there will be fewer. I did buy something yesterday for the next YDC, otherwise I have been very good

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo glad you managed to shift some stuff, hope weather means you can find another one for next week.

Somer has just given me the paperwork to send the YDC@s so will do them & he is sorting our payments out. so I had better sort out as nearly time to go & get my nails sorted,

Just had message from youngst son he has to be 35miles away from us on Tuesday so he will bring grandaughter to us, while he goes to his meeting, & then she can spend time with us, we have haircuts & get N's mum to hairdressers as well so will be a busy day she is 14 asume whe will be interested in her phone as usaul, forgot what its like with 14 year olds.

Well done on the decluttering Private Meebo, I hope you enjoy your massage you deserve it.

How lovely about the surprise visit from your granddaughter Lieutenant Maplegin. My Cadet and wife should be arriving at Disney World in Florida about now !

Crikey I had a VERY strong cocktail at the neighbours yesterday called 'seawave' which was bright blue served over crushed ice. Very nice but lethal ... I was suffering when I got home !

lost one........................ bye. back to knitting my 50 sweaters and cardigans have raised £20 sponsorship so far if i finish 50 for Christmas

Thread Information