Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sgt it felt good to get some bits in the freezer, but iits worrying that have done it, must admitt didn't feel like doing it but felt better after, Glad you managed some as well. Hoep at the weekend will pick some more Blackberies.

Annie hope you get off safely & OH isn;t to late home, have a lovely time.

Meebo enjoy your carbooting, we aren't doing any but will hope to go & have a look. & hope not to aspend to much.

Relsits all done & hope to do a bit more listing.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hum/.. I haven't tried just putting the black berries in the freezer. I usually let them sit in water for awhile to get any bugs out, then make it into jam and freeze it in little batches.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Hum/.. I haven't tried just putting the black berries in the freezer. I usually let them sit in water for awhile to get any bugs out, then make it into jam and freeze it in little batches.
    They freeze really well (they are washed first to get the worms, woodlice and spiders away !!!) and then you can use them for pies and crumbles through the year. I use old ice cream tubs to freeze them in instead of bags so they don't get squished !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! It is getting light so late. Have been a spot of exercise on the keyboard as I didn't get a chance yesterday. Anyway, I am off to make tea and coffee and cut up a melon I bought yesterday. I must spend some time to collect all the bits and pieces for the car boot sale and make sure we know how to get there. Have a great day

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope the weather will be nice for you going to the car boot, you have to remember you are there to sell not to buy.

Yes always wash the blackberries to get the bugs out but this time I used up the apple & so its already for a crumble in the winter, Its amazing how usefull ice cream containers are.

Have done half off somers re lists will finish tomorrow.

We are taking N's Mum to see the Dr as she has kept on about seeing Dr,taken 2 weeks ago to make the appoinment, then this week she wanted to no why I had put on the calender that she had DRs, so had to remind her why, just hope she will remember to be ready to go. Then she wants to shop.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you for the reminder re. buying and selling But I have OH with me, he'll make sure I behave

Grrrr, yes I noticed your keyboard exercise this morning Private Meebo ! Maybe you should take it a little further onto the assault course !

I went to the doctors this morning about this weird balance problem I've been getting over the last three weeks where my right foot feels like it's slipping on ice as I'm walking. She couldn't find anything wrong though so I just have to report back in three weeks time. It's so annoying and makes my army route marches into town difficult, particularly going downhill, it's quite anxiety provoking to say the least and I end up walking like Private Cheaver !!!

I had a nice chat with the Cadet and wife on Skype last night along with my friend that they are staying with near Boston, it was good to catch up on their adventures. O/H has now departed for Iceland and I have peace until next Wednesday so I'm going to have a blitz on the house while he is out of the way.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry Sgt Dr hasn't been much help to you,hope they will come up with some options, i assume you have made appoinment for 3weeks already.

We saw the Dr with somers Mum, & she actually admitted to the Dr that the memory is getting worse, anyway she is arranging that we take her to see the mental health team again, as GP said they should be able to guide her best, & she illestrated it very well a way she had been told that think of a ricketty book shelf & gradularly the lighter ones at the top tumble & they gradually fall a part from the heavy bottom ones which are the same as the distant memories. .

Sgt make the most of peace & quiet & get your feet up.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I wish someone could tell me why I wake up at 4 instead of 5! I have showered , washed my hair, exercised my fingers and will shortly go to the canteen to make tea and coffee. I just need to write an email or two this morning and later find a few more boxes to transport things tomorrow. I'll be popping in from time to time just to get a bit of a rest. Have a good day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

It maybe 8am where you are but it's just gone midnight here in Vancouver and after just 5 hours sleep, we're both having a cup of tea. It's very humid here at the moment so very glad of the room's AC. We had a very smooth flight with no hiccups apart from being over an hour late taking off.

Off for a wander around t'internet before gong back to bed.

Thread Information