Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning troops have to go to the shops with my ration book to get some things for tomorrow's meal and then get back and start prepping and tidying the quarters. Oh joy !

I think the wedding stuff might have been resolved but I'm waiting to hear from the cadet on the outcome. Commiserations on the tooth Private Meebo, that reminds me I must start saving some pennies towards a crown for that top tooth I broke. It's taken ages for the nerve to settle down after the posts were put in but I think it is O.K. now ... she said hurridly touching wood.

Did your tank knock some sense into you Private Buttons ?!
    I wondered what that Tom and Jerry lump was doing on your head. That will teach you to wear your tin helmet in future !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt fingers crossed that all the wedding stuff will be resolved without to many problems.

Buttons hope your head isn't to sore , just take it easy.

done the relists for us both

Now time to go to post then & get N to see the GP which he is not looking forward to , we also have to go & get a sample into the DRs for Nigels Dad he had a fall again & paramedics were called, also go & do shopping for them

no it hasnt knocked any sense in sarge i just wished someone happy birthday on face book on the wrong thread she was posting to say how ill she was and in pain and i put happy birthday on it
    The sorting office at the back of us has my breadmaking machine ready for delivery since 7 AM and i am patiently sat waiting for it with my bag of bread mix, it's all of about 4 mins away from us.

it's arrived and i have looked and dont get it, do i just bung all the stuff in and press gluten free prog or do I have to guess how long to time it and set that as well, i think I have more chance with the oven even though it shrunk, and yes i looked at the book that came with it.......................HELP

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Corporal Somerset I have been doing an inspection and see that your defenses need to be shored up again !
    [/SIZE
    Great.... It's hard enough to keep people from breaking in..... Now I/we have to look out for traitors from the inside

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Now time to go to post then & get N to see the GP which he is not looking forward to , we also have to go & get a sample into the DRs for Nigels Dad he had a fall again & paramedics were called, also go & do shopping for them
    And he was right to not looking forward to going.......

The took me off one of my tablets by decreasing the dose to nothing as it was affecting my heart and there was a "slightly higher chance" of having a heart attack.... The more they reduced it the worse and worse my Fibro got, to the point that I am totally wasted and the depression at rock bottom (to the point that Pam has locked away All my painkillers and insulin for the last two weeks. and even then she is apperceive as to what she might find in the morning when she gets up)..... Guess what..... now that they have taken me off the tablets my heart is EVEN worse off and I have gone from "slightly higher" to "a very high rate" of having a heart attack.... On top of that, until they sort my heart out there is nothing they can do for the Fibro or depression, so I am left with a lot of pain a bad dose of Fibrofog and suicidal. Even the doctor is not sure which will kill me first. Oh well life goes on (or not as the case might be)

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I hope it'll turn into a good day for everyone. Outside it is overcast and breezy. The heating has kicked in, so it can't be too warm. Canteen duty is done and I have done some relists. Rabbit has been fed and watered and so far he has shown no desire to go out. My patchwork has been patched, 'just' need to do the quilting bit and then bind the edges. And after that I can start on the proper size quilt. But as we have been asked out this afternoon/evening it'll have to wait another day. I have a few books to list too. That shouldn't take too long ( famous last words)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  raining.gif
Views: 25
Size:  50.4 KB and I have to go out in a few minutes

Sorry to hear you are suffering so much Corporal Somerset, I'm going to send you a link that might help a little. I do hope things improve for you soon as you have had so much stress with your parents and that can't be helping.
    Eek ... nips out to check the rifles are locked away along with Corporal Somersets medicine !

I've been on cat duty for our new neighbours who are old friends of ours. They are not letting the cats out for a few weeks until they get used to their new home so have a litter tray. When I went in this morning the cats had been having a wonderful time and the litter tray was scattered everywhere, yuck !

Right I had better get slaving over a hot stove ready for the meal this evening.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope you are able to send him a link which may help as am coming to a point when don't know what to do with him, As you say the fact of coping with his parents doesn't help & yesterday when we got there they were arguing where peter had fallen, he says think I know where i fell & she is saying its somewhere else, this is what its coming to, Anyway the Dr also wanted to ask about Peter to get a better picture, & she realised that its not helping Somer.

Verywindy hear again but I assume means the washing wil dry.

Managed to do the relists.

Sgt enjoy your cat duty.

Hope everyone is ok

Thread Information