Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning! Back from the doc's. Got to have blood test next month plus vaccinations before the long trip to visit son. Hope he'll have been able to capture the visiting crocodile before I get there. What ever the outcome I know it'll be an interesting visit. Grey here too and a bit colder. I expect if the sun decides to show it's face it'll warm up nicely. I will go back to my patchwork sewing a bit later. It is quite amazing what can be accomplished without interruptions...

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Got a surprise parcel yesterday.....a jar of snozberry jam from Meeboville

I then got another surprise when I attempted to sort the packaging for recycling...I nearly dumped a beautifully crafted and soppy greetings card in the bin....lol

Managed to rescue it so it's now on display on our window sill with a soppy message to Billy

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am glad it survived the journey. One never knows with the post office...

Ello troops. Oh dear, oh dear, don't people know yet that 'nothing ever sells on an alternative site' ?! Another direct hit and it was something that had been sitting around for years and I thought it was safe ! I suppose I had better repair the damage, maybe Private Majesty can give me a hand ?!

I'm sure with your training the croc won't give you any problems Private Meebo !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie you beat me to it, was thinking about you this morning one of the granny Bonnetts has grown so much that as nearly filled one patch but as life here is hectic, thats good also see have some that have set themselves, in the lane behind the fence, so next lot of rain will try & move them thay are huge. Thanks again they fill up nicely

Well am going to try & list some more after I go in & do the relists. time seems to be getting away from us, mind you it appears that the wind has nearly dried the washing , just hope the rain stays away for now.

Tomorrow its my time for Mamogram again, & then Friday its somer to the DRs, as they have taken him off one of his tablets, as effecting his heart, but now he is worse in himself., will be interesting because found the letter from consultant saying he should be on it, so will be an interesting Drs appoinment.

Also yesterday Nigels parents had the visit from a Dr & nurse, who say he is not eating enough, or drinking enough think it means that if doesn't eat & drink much doesn't have to move much he is just happy to sit in the chair & do nothing, The nurse actually rang to tell us to keep us in the loop, so at least we know whats going on,.they don't realise thats happening & will stay that way at the moment.

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Oh dear...I was sat here minding my own business then got distracted by Billy yelling for coffee from his sick bed.

While I was busy conducting this errand of mercy for the oldish soldier....3 of my listings went AWOL...lol

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo! Hello! Are you there? Please can you help with translating this for me? Perlease!!!

Nicht der mit dir lacht, nicht der mit dir weint, der mit dir fuhlt, das ist dein freund!

Thank You muchly.

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Meebo! Hello! Are you there? Please can you help with translating this for me? Perlease!!!

Nicht der mit dir lacht, nicht der mit dir weint, der mit dir fuhlt, das ist dein freund!

Thank You muchly.

Not the one who laughs with you, not the one who cries with you, who feels with you, that is your friend!

or summet like that...lol

My granny bonnets are still in buckets spreading like mad, havent put them in yet as the looney next door keeps spraying weedkiller where i want to put them down the centre of the two gardens, so keeping them safe for now.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post

Thank You muchly.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Not the one who laughs with you, not the one who cries with you, who feels with you, that is your friend!

or summet like that...lol
    Perfect translation by moowitch

Thread Information