Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Looks like a nice day outside, though the heating is still running. Canteen duty coming up and apart from that it'll be a quiet day. This morning I feel as if I collided with a truck: everything hurts. Never mind, I haven't planned anything. Maybe a gentle walk would do me good later.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I still get the odd day like that meebo when my arthritis plays up. Usually after I've been gardening or I've eaten something I shouldn't have. So take care and rest up.

Sunny here but with a cool breeze. We have the Old Sailor coming over for lunch so been tidying up a bit as he brings his wheelchair to save his legs.

No losses to report but I did get a few new listings up last night - I don't mind listing, it's doing the descriptions/working out a selling price that gets me every time. Must be an age thing

Trust everyone is well and have all a good day.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    That's the sort I am looking for. I had difficulty in getting this before, so will have to search the local shops
    If you have trouble then let me know and I'll see if I can source you some. Best not to ask in this thread though as I rarely venture in here.

Mornin' troops rushing round as have BIL & SIL coming for lunch. Think I am just about getting organised and the quarters are looking a bit more tidy, I hope they pass inspection !

I know what you mean about the descriptions Private Mcc2. The fun bit for me is going out to find the stock !

Hope you feel better as the day goes on Private Meebo. Maybe a spot of P.T. with Drill Sergeant Madelaine would do the trick ?!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Got a shock this morning no relists for either of us, which is quiet a surprise, hope to list later.

We enjoyed helping with the jumble sale yesterday, hardly bought anything, amazing the amount of stuff left, over think every household in the village turned loads out, the better stuff that was left will go on a stall at the village fete, The school had donated 10 boxes of books, as they have to change the school library books, its just amazing some look as never been even opened. No wonder there is no money in the schools.

So far no sign of the rain lets hope it stays that way accept the gardens really need it.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Bank holiday and the sun is shining. There must be something wrong. OH has left (he'll be out all day every day this week) so a quiet day ahead once our visitors have departed for Scotland later this morning. I will try and look through the 3 boxes that need investigating while I can spread myself out on the landing. It would be good if I can condense things into one box. It all depends what I will find. I left tea and coffee in the canteen and there is still some fresh bread. I'll be around on and off today

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Just as well himself cut the grass yesterday as it's raining here in Mid Wales ! But will still have to take a trip down to the PO to send all my YDC parcels at some point.

Apart from that not much else planned apart from maybe some new listings and a bit of spot editing.

But first another mug of tea to get my strength up.

Name:  Canary_Islands (2).jpg
Views: 24
Size:  58.9 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie does this mean your PO opens on Bank holidays

Well we were going to the car boot but the weather put us off rained most of the evening & Night so decided not an extra early start.

Did manage to list 8 new listing yesterday & hope to get some more done today.

Looking at the calender looks as though its going to be a busy week again.

Hope if it stays fine may manage to fo a bit in the garden

We were going to go into town today as it's our victorian weekend but my back has very kindly gone and i know i could not make town just round the corner never mind spend time watching the parade etc so staying in Knitting as usual.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Annie does this mean your PO opens on Bank holidays
    No, it's not open, but if I post today, they go out with 1st collection tomorrow morning.

I use the Royal Mail print your own postage labels so all I have to do is pop them into the Post Box outside the PO where there are more collections than the local one round the corner which is down to a very hit-and-miss one collection a day.

And I've been

Thread Information