Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Time for my nap now....overworked as I added tons of new stuff then had to change all the links on my website which took a couple of hours to sort out.

Lots of re-lists to do when I get up

Sarge I have one of those as well he leaves junk all over the garden, it looks like the local tip,

Now anyone know if there is a secret to doing french knots as i have been trying all afternoon and have ended up with a plain stitch every time, i am about to loose it big time

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Bring needle up to the front. wind yarn 2 or 3 times around needle and push it through to the back close to where you came up.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Thats what I did and just ended up with a stitch Name:  disgust1-smiley-face.gif
Views: 34
Size:  1.4 KB
    Maybe this will help.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Cq24d5-8s

Thank you Private Kite, I hope the stones are not weighing you down too much this morning.

Bottom tooth is now fixed and he was muttering about root canal treatment if my top tooth doesn't settle down so I'm praying it does !

Cadet Malcolm should be visiting this afternoon so I shall hear how his lecture for the chiropodists went on Sunday. More cleaning on the cards today, I think it would be nice to actually see out of our windows so the bucket and window cleaning stuff might get the cobwebs blown off !

Thats what I watched to do them Sarge a friens has suggested that i use embroidery silk as it slips into a know better than wool I was trying to do this with them on but ended up using beads and i have one out of place at the frone that is now fixed since the picture was taken. not sure if it's a bit much.

Name:  IMGP6260.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  43.0 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning! OH and daughter are on their way to Hampton Court with the visitors. I am staying in to keep an eye on the gardener. Not that that is needed, but I don't like going round museums etc with OH. He takes soooo long over everything. Anyway, they are fortified with a cooked breakfast (duly photographed by visitors) and there is enough left over for my lunch. I also have a problem to solve with a missing package. I can't remember (or find) how much time RM wants to allow for claiming. Anyone remember? It's been years since i had problems. Buyer waited 3 weeks before notifying me. Off to check my ydc bids now. I wonder if any green is still there.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

No idea on the mail, meebo. Breakfast must have been wonderful!! Nobldy ever photographs mine!! Sunny and VERY (spelled with different letters) cold here. Saw two new baby bunnies.....just a handfull size....
    Need to do something constructive today, so will it be laundry or art?
    Internet service here is poor....yesterday and today it's been abysmal. Times out between pages, or shuts off for awhile. So annoying. So if we get disconnected, I will return when able!

Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information