Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mornin' troops. Looking a bit dull out on the parade ground today but will try and get the grass cut if I have the energy. Excelled myself yesterday and managed to do three jobs that have been bugging me for a while. Cleaned out my packing and storage shed so it's looking a lot tidier now, repainted and varnished the bathroom floor and cleaned my very tarnished silverware ! Still have loads to do this week as have visitors for lunch on Sunday and the quarters still look a tip plus there's YDC to sort.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, have just done our relists, & am afraid have to go to PO as somer has managed to sale 2 cards.

Its chilly here & had to put heat on again,

Its amazing Sgt how the jobs need doing I managed to discover yesterday I did have a big working surface, in the kitchen I cleared all that had been dumped on it.

Be careful if you are with BT as there are scam emails going round addressed to broadband customer, i just had one but they sent it to an email address i dont use for BT, silly billy's

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have had 2 phone calls today telling me that I had problems with BT internet. We don't use BT!

The scammers are definatly out in force at the moment, i just had a call from someone asking to spek to MR Michael, i said no MR Micheal here sorry they said well what name is it then? can I speak to the Mister.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Coffee and tea are made. I have also updated my YDC bids. Outside it is cloudy and chilly. We had some rain yesterday later afternoon. I am sure the plants appreciated it. I still have a washing load that needs to dry. Not sure yet whether indoors or out. Visitors will be doing the tourist bit today, so they will be out all day and I expect go to bed soon after returning. That leaves me to do as I please. (and watch for tick thieves)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a tad chilly after an overnight frost - I gather it was snowing earlier Name:  brrrr.gif
Views: 21
Size:  1.6 KB

Himself is back today from his little trip on friend's narrowboat - Badge will be glad to see him back as she's been looking for him ever since he went!

Trying to get my new external hard drive set up but it's going to take some time to copy over my files before it can update and backup .....................will have to leave it running all day .........while I do more editing which is coming to an end and I can move onto my website amendments which are long over due.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Big_Hug_Mug.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  11.6 KB
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 25th April 2017 at 10:18 AM.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Sounds as though the scamers are really out in force, Suppose some people do fall for it.

We have to take mother in law shopping this afternoon, so hope by then its a bit warmer,

Here sunny but very cold, keeps threatening rain, so didn't bother to do the washing

Hope Sgts teeth are ok.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Have just been in and Listed 8 so have done my bit, & Somer is scanning a load,

Have just done the relists.

Thank you Lieutenant Maplegin. The tooth improved a little on Sunday, so I hope it may be settling down a bit, it's still a bit sore but at least I don't leap through the roof every time my tongue touches it like before. I have a dentist appointment this afternoon for the lower fractured tooth so I shall see what he says about the last filling.

Well I worked hard yesterday, got all the grass cut and painted our small garden shed which O/H kept saying he was going to do for months and I got fed up with seeing it. If you want something doing do it yourself ! Honestly I get so fed up with our garden looking like Steptoe's yard he just leaves piles of rubbish everywhere. At the moment there are four piles of old wood and rubbish dotted around the garden. If he cuts a bit of hedge he just leaves the branches on the ground which I'm now having to cut up and get rid of. A pile of old wood, cement trays, rusty tools etc that I have been asking him to clear up for nearly three years now, his latest excuse is that he will do it later as he doesn't want to disturb the birds in the nesting box ! Well all I can say is they haven't been disturbed when I've had to cut all the grass ! Where is he now, well out playing tennis again of course ! Grrrr can you tell I'm in a bad mood ?

Thread Information