Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Glad you had a good time at the wedding & the weather was kind to you.

We gave ourselves some time off & went into Yeovil, & did a bit of shopping & had a wander which was nice, even though very overcast.

Think somer will suffer for it later, & then tomorrow its us off to the auction as there are some resonable local cards in it, but won't pay silly money for them. As he said we can sit there for a couple of hours, So just hope that Nigels parents won't need us, we have carers going in 3 times a day & district nurses as well so hope they will be able to sort them out.

Moonie hope you enjoy your cheese on toast am afraid we do the toast in the toaster then put cheese on it & put in the micro wave, it aeema to work for us.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moonwitch View Post
    Gas fitter here today to fix the grill.....no idea what this will cost...but whatever it will be the most expensive cheese on toast I have grilled...lol
    Update...a very temporary fix means that we now have a very low heat on the grill so the cheese on toast took 20 minutes to grill

The smoke detector went off twice and the gas fitter is now looking out for another cooker for us with an eye level grill

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I managed a few new listings yesterday, so that should make up for the one i lost. It is getting light and it is quite dull. Maybe a bit of rain today, though I hope it'll hold off till OH has fixed the gutter back in place. He's been painting the soffit (?).
    I can smell fresh bread, so will be visiting the canteen shortly to release it from the pan and put the kettle on. nothing exciting planned today except visiting the PO

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - another damp, dull start to the day but I'm snug and warm up here in my eyrie.

Got my YDC listings up yesterday so that's one tick off my 'To Do' List. Then it's back to spot checks & editing of my listings ........... but that's now very much become an 'as and when' I feel like it !

I've also got to search under my desk for a pearl earring that rolled off it the other day. Despite 2 searches, I still haven't found it and it can't be far away.

And I may, just may, have a trip to the Post Box later .................

Have all a good day.

There's far too much talk about Post Office's around here. It's all very well posting letters home but don't think I don't notice the lumps and bumps of parcels hidden under your great coats, now that spring is here it looks even more suspicious !

Top tooth has now been fixed but I will have to have to have it crowned in a few months and have got to go back on Tuesday to have the bottom tooth fracture repaired. I still don't know what I bit on to make both of them fracture like that ? Must have been a bullet !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge, those lumps/bumps you see on me ARE me. I try to hide them but fail miserably

I know this is a strange request but has anyone got an old used white nylon stocking, i need a bit to repair a little doll dress doesn't matter how tatty it is.

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

News from cardiologist today was a bit rubbish but not unexpected.

Original diagnosis made by a private doctor more than 20 years ago has been confirmed

Had to laugh at the recommendation to continue with medical therapy as I haven't been prescribed any since I came out of hospital more than a year ago.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Moonie, sorry its taken so long for you to get a didgnose, So are they going to prescribe for you.

Well we went to the auction & bought 1 collection of Postcards mostly Dorset cards'

Sgt hope they can sort your teeth out

Forum Saint
    All-About moonwitch
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Moonie, sorry its taken so long for you to get a didgnose, So are they going to prescribe for you.
    They might try to prescribe some awful med with shocking side effects so I might stick with the alternative meds that have kept me alive all these years.

Thread Information