Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Yes Meebo, has stayed sunny so hope Sgt had it good as well.

Hope everyone is ok & enjoying the weather

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope everyone has had a good nights rest. Blue sky again, though I am beginning to think a bit of rain would be useful. Off to the canteen to make tea and coffee and take the bread out of the machine. I look forward to a nice slice of bread with jam. Not sure what I will be doing today. I fancy some sewing, but there are things I really should deal with first. We will see....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - it's sunny here as well after a chilly night. Washing machine is going so that's today's main chore out of the way, so on with a bit more editing and maybe some new listings if the photographs turn out OK

I think all the p&p editing is done; it's now finding template typos & howlers from eons ago of which I've found quite a few so far. Not sure if they were my mistakes or due to the various site upgrades......

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Tesco_Value_mug.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  15.4 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, yes nice & sunny here today I agree Meebo could do with the rain to help with the garden as have had to water the young plants that have planted & also have some to plant out but at the moment they are still in the containers bought in.

Have just done all the relists again, so both of us are up to date don't know how long will last.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I have left tea and coffee in the canteen. It's light outside, but rather cloudy. OH has an appointment the other side of London, so will be out most of the day. That will give me a chance to use the kitchen table to check used patterns to make sure nothing is missing. Then they can be listed. I might also manage to list some things for the YDC. And then there is some knitting, sewing, ironing to do. I wonder what I will actually get done.....A busy day, so better get started

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a rather damp and misty start to the day here in Mid Wales - and the heating's on to warm things up a bit.

Henry Hoover may get an airing today depending on how strong and active I feel later More checking/editing but not so frantic as last week - I hope. Got to take some photos for my YDC listings, so better get a move on.

YOOHOO I'm back ... and absolutely shattered ! Well the bride and groom had a lovely day and the weather was kind to us. So that's one down and one to go ! They managed to keep going until the end although the Cadet was really starting to suffer with his chronic fatigue by the evening, good planning that they are not going on the honeymoon until the weekend so they can recover a bit. It was so funny the best man had made the groom some 'My special day' badges, like they used to have at primary school !

Now who was on guard duty while I was gone ? She said scowling around looking for someone to blame ... hum ... Private Buttons has been very quiet ! I seem to have misplaced 3 of my listings while I was away !

Right I had better get the washing sorted and start thinking about the YDC. Good job I've already got listings done.

Oh I forgot, I've got the joys of the army dentist this afternoon to get my broken tooth sorted.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 20th April 2017 at 08:51 AM.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nice to have you back. As to dentist: does this mean it's liquids only for the rest of the day?

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Nice to have you back. As to dentist: does this mean it's liquids only for the rest of the day?

Of course Private Meebo, what else ?!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gas fitter here today to fix the grill.....no idea what this will cost...but whatever it will be the most expensive cheese on toast I have grilled...lol

Thread Information