Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Sarge, you'll be right on my doorsteps. ( I am quite scared now)
    I'll let her sweat for a while and won't let her know that we will only be up there for two nights so won't have time to inspect her quarters !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Been already busy with editing, so maybe later today I can actually list something new. Sarge, I did manage to read the small print. I expect the wedding is next weekend? I would offer you B&B but it is visitor's season, so the so called spare room is not spare. I think over the next few months I will have just enough time to change the bed linen between visits Still, it is nice to see people again. Off to the canteen now to make an extra special coffee and some tea. No bread this morning, so may resort to eating cake

View Posbear's Feedback (+43)
    All-About Posbear
    View Posbear's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cake at breakfast is only acceptable if it is chocolate
    Graham

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - Churros and hot chocolate would do me for breakfast! The hotel in Fuerteventura served them up every day for breakfast [along with all the other goodies - cava, eggs & bacon, pancakes, fruit & cereal.............]

It's going to be a long day - for some reason my SiL has booked us into a restaurant in Wolverhampton for Mum-in-Law's birthday meal - which means we have to leave about 5pm to get there for 7pm - so we're not going to get home until gone 11pm to a panicy dog who thinks she's been abandoned.

To pass the time, I'm now doing spot-checks/editing of my listings and maybe have discovered a few missing ones/ possibly sold, but re-listed ones.............it keeps me out of mischief anyway!

But before any more edits, another mug of tea:

Name:  Bruges.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  24.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! Been already busy with editing, so maybe later today I can actually list something new. Sarge, I did manage to read the small print. I expect the wedding is next weekend? I would offer you B&B but it is visitor's season, so the so called spare room is not spare. I think over the next few months I will have just enough time to change the bed linen between visits Still, it is nice to see people again. Off to the canteen now to make an extra special coffee and some tea. No bread this morning, so may resort to eating cake

That is a kind thought Private Meebo, thank you, but we are booked into a hotel with the youngest cadet and fiancee. The wedding is on Tuesday as it's at the registry office.

There's a jumble sale near us this afternoon which I'm very tempted to go to (she said eyeing her kitchen table that is already crammed with stock from Cornwall !) you just never know what you might find !

I had better practice my deadly elbow moves as haven't been to a jumble sale for years !

Got a big sack of hedge cut yesterday from my bid hedge so pleased I have made a start.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Poscar View Post
    Cake at breakfast is only acceptable if it is chocolate
    Very True

When I went into hospital last year I turned up there with multiple organ failure.
    A year on I have chronic heart failure and dodgy kidneys. I am guessing the high protein diet I was on for weight loss in early 2016 didn't exactly help.
    So I am now starting out on cutting out the high quality proteins (meat, fish, eggs and dairy products) and getting my protein from vegetables including salad vegetables,
    I raid the fruit bowl when I have a snack attack so I am still eating lots of healthy stuff.
    My special treat is a small slice of very gooey chocolate cake once a fortnight

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - well, we survived the trip to Wolverhampton last night for Mum-in-Law's birthday meal. There were 9 of us in total and we all ate very well as it was a HUGE 'Foods of the World' buffet [in other words stuff your face/eat as much as you can]

Now for a quiet day at home

Have all a nice day,

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, Well we have had eventfull time again Friday we visited MUM & Dad for Easter,& discovered the Nurse from the care people was there to catch up & get the paperwork sorted, it turns out she lives in our village. Anyway between us we discovered that Dad hadn't been taking his meds, anyway I found them Mum didn't know where they were so got him to take them & Nurse is going in Easter Monday again, Then at midnight heard from Careline they had called an ambulance for Peter again, & yes he spent the night in Hospital, & then we were asked to collect them at 8am, anyway managed it & luckly carers were due half hour after we got them home so left them to it.

We actuaslly had an afternoon out & went to the wedding of the daughter of our P.O. which was lovely & a nice changed, but we didn't stay for the evening party as we were both tired from a bad night before,

Have just done 5 pages of relists for both of us, will have to do the same probably tomorrow, but that will be after the car boot, which we hope to go to that is if we manage a nights sleep without being disturbed.

Sgt enjoy the jumble sale we are helping with one on 29th of April, so could be interested it seems they are coming back hope Sgt got some bargins.

Hope the wedding Sgt goes well. enjoy the celebrations.

Happy Easter troops. I'm over the moon as just heard my old school friend is coming for a visit from Australia in June as her daughter is getting married at the end of May in London. It will be great to see her and meet her husband for the first time. She has relatives in Bath so we will only see her for a few hours but whatever time we can get is wonderful as she lives so far away.

Managed to get a few things at the jumble sale yesterday. Gawd I'd forgotten how violent jumble sales can be in an enclosed space, it was heaving !!!

Glad you got to do something different to hospital visiting Lieutenant Maplegin, glad you enjoyed the wedding. Talking of that I had better get my kit bag packed for my travels.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

A late hallo, as I spent the morning sleeping and the afternoon reclining in a chair. I woke with a stomach ache early and also a slight temperature, but I now feel a little better and thought it best to let you know I am alive. (and do a bit of editing) Have a good trip and don't cry too much at the wedding. (We all know they are tears of joy)
    Maple and Somers, I know just how you feel. Hope you will get a proper night's rest tonight

Thread Information