Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Newbie
    View madeulook's Feedback (+3)
    All-About madeulook
    View madeulook's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    I have been following how many auctions ebid has at any one time, on the 11/2/08 there were 464,221 auctions, today there are 500,266 auctions, up 36,000 in 17 days, that's over 2,000 a day, it will be great if ebid keep growing at this pace.

Well done eBid!!!

I have been with ebid for years and i really do not mean to be negative but how many of these half a million auctions actually turn into sales ? I really did think by now my sales would be at least half that of other sites.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madeulook View Post
    I have been with ebid for years and i really do not mean to be negative but how many of these half a million auctions actually turn into sales ? I really did think by now my sales would be at least half that of other sites.
    111 sales for me since 1 January ! [Sorry Sarge]

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, here am afraid its chilly & have put the heater on as am not going to freeze we have been spoilt by the few warm days we had, We are going to a local wedding on Saturday & am at the stage of what do I wear had it sorted when though was going to be a nice weather. Why is it much easier for men.

Hope to get up todate with relists & will try to do some listing have some ready to do.

As was said earlier one feels better when sun around so where is it.

it's horrible here to maple, grey and cold and i have the joint pain to go along with it and i have wind to go along with it through eating cucumber, and it's stuck on my right shoulder blade, not happy.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry Buttons you are having a lot of discomfort today, somer is complaing more than usual think the cold isn't helping either of you,

Hope Sgt has recovered from her evening out.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    it's horrible here to maple, grey and cold and i have the joint pain to go along with it and i have wind to go along with it through eating cucumber, and it's stuck on my right shoulder blade, not happy.
    Although a bit nippy, the sun has broken through - and I have leg cramps for the first time in ages. Kept me awake a lot last night. So back on the Co-codamol and Naproxen............

Quote Originally Posted by madeulook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

111 sales for me since 1 January ! [Sorry Sarge]

That's an awful lot of potatoes you have had to peel this year already Private Mcc2 !
    (Hopes she doesn't notice the 50 I have lost since 1st January )

Madeulook we now have 3,469,000 listings on eBid as we have grown since this thread started in 2008.
    I see you are protecting your precious listings from those pesky buyers by keeping them at the bottom of the eBid lists using 'run until sold' rather than using ten auto reposts . The eBid army always endeavours to protect the listing numbers here so whatever you do don't go plugging your auctions in the plug thread or advertising on social media. Also putting the word 'Exempt' in the bar code box, if the item doesn't have a code, is fatal as it might get your listings onto Google shopping which might result in having one of those dreadful things called a 'sale' (please excuse the swear word !!!)
    Oh and not opening your five free shops with seller plus is brilliant as you wouldn't want to draw attention to yourself now would you ?!

Had a good meal out with the cadet and fiance last night. I think I need to tackle some of the jungle though to work off a few calories !

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

That's an awful lot of potatoes you have had to peel this year already Private Mcc2 !
    (Hopes she doesn't notice the 50 I have lost since 1st January )

Madeulook we now have 3,469,000 listings on eBid as we have grown since this thread started in 2008.
    I see you are protecting your precious listings from those pesky buyers by keeping them at the bottom of the eBid lists using 'run until sold' rather than using ten auto reposts . The eBid army always endeavours to protect the listing numbers here so whatever you do don't go plugging your auctions in the plug thread or advertising on social media. Also putting the word 'Exempt' in the bar code box, if the item doesn't have a code, is fatal as it might get your listings onto Google shopping which might result in having one of those dreadful things called a 'sale' (please excuse the swear word !!!)
    Oh and not opening your five free shops with seller plus is brilliant as you wouldn't want to draw attention to yourself now would you ?!

Sarge!!! What a brilliant response but what about your usual welcome to Private Look and an invitation to purchase your Mess Induction Drink?

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Sarge!!! What a brilliant response but what about your usual welcome to Private Look and an invitation to purchase your Mess Induction Drink?

Oh don't you worry Private Cheaver I just needed to get to the mess first to see if I could squeeze a triple gin in the glass before Private Look arrived and noticed !

Thread Information